Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

This looks cool. Can’t believe nobody’s come up with this premise before now.

@Dirty Schwein
Have you seen "Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon"? It's a more unique version of this. Less violent, I'm sure, but an interesting movie. But I've seen this talked about a fair bit so will give it a go. However... I'm more interested in this:

Oldyella

Have you seen "Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon"? It's a more unique version of this. Less violent, I'm sure, but an interesting movie. But I've seen this talked about a fair bit so will give it a go. However... I'm more interested in this:

Looks interesting. Think david dastmalchian has been good in everything I have ever seen him in, glad to see him getting leading roles

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It appears trailers these days either show the entire plot, show feck all with about 300 cuts, or spend 80% of the trailer showing directors and actors names.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I thought that's the 2nd BB film but it's actually the 3rd.

Edit. OK, it's the 4th. Jesus christ.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I just can’t get excited for an Alien film anymore. Prometheus really did a number on me.
I'm quite positive. I like the mood, the story seems quite wild (yes, I've read the spoilers), I'm interested in this young cast , Fede's got a nasty edge to his films which could work really well with this license and its the first Alien film in 7 years and the first Alien film since Resurrection (1997) that isn't directed by Ridley Scott.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Initial thought was “wow they really will milk anything won’t they, this is gonna suck”

Watched the trailer. Can’t lie. I’ll watch.
My exact thought too :lol:

Definitely will watch. They always seem to be the right mix of comedy and action those films tbh.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Just saw a TV spot for The Fall Guy and the American voiceover guy said 'in theatres Thursday May 2' at the end.

Not 'May 2nd'. May 2.

That's not okay.