Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Thought Tomorrowland looked potentially great based on this teaser:

Then the proper trailers and reviews came out.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

The trailer perfectly did the film justice and if there were awards for trailers this would take one. Still intense even after all these years.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

The trailer perfectly did the film justice and if there were awards for trailers this would take one. Still intense even after all these years.
I've been catching up on all the episodes of Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema just recently. Genius of Scott to recruit 2 set designers, one for everything related to humans and the other for anything Alien (Giger, obvs).

The first one is undefeated.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Genius of Scott to recruit 2 set designers, one for everything related to humans and the other for anything Alien (Giger, obvs).

The first one is undefeated.
Absolutely true, such a simple idea but so obvious to separate the two worlds.

Still one of my favourite movies and almost perfect cinema. They don’t make them like that anymore.

The audio to the trailer is a character and narrative in its own right.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I've been catching up on all the episodes of Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema just recently.
I know I'm quoting myself here but this series also reminded me of just how incredible Arrival is.

Max Richter's 'On the Nature of Daylight' and Jóhann Jóhannsson's score are mind-blowing, and combined with Villeneuve's visuals...

I haven't seen it since its big screen release, when it blew me away; I think I'm now ready to experience it again.

Oldyella

I know I'm quoting myself here but this series also reminded me of just how incredible Arrival is.

Max Richter's 'On the Nature of Daylight' and Jóhann Jóhannsson's score are mind-blowing, and combined with Villeneuve's visuals...

I haven't seen it since its big screen release, when it blew me away; I think I'm now ready to experience it again.

I adore that movie.

Looks fun. Love the Stath.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
A sober Steve-o, no Bam or Ryan Dunne - not sure whether this will be the same as Jackass of old, or whether it had it’s time and it just won’t work now.
I dunno, the trailer had me proper laughing. I think if we put Bam (who probably would have seriously hurt himself doing it anyway) and sadly Dunn out of mind for it, it could be a great send off.

It's obviously a format well past it's time, but seeing the goats at it one last time should at least have a sentimental edge. And of course, all the juicy memberberries!

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City

Looks like a straight-up adaptation of the first two games, with decent enough production values.

Could be a guilty pleasure.

This is worse than the new Home Alone trailer. Big /r/justlearnedthefword vibes

Edit - switched the link because no embedding on the other one

In Rainbows

Not a movie, but

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford was great.