Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

Superunknown

I didn't need to see a trailer. I was already sold on The Northman by the cast and Eggers's work on The VVitch (:drool:) and The Lighthouse. Trying not to overhype myself too much for it.

Zen

Tom Cruise here, Tom Cruise there, a Tom Cruise everywhere. Top Gun isn't even out til tomorrow....

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The clip at the end got me at the time. One of my all-time fave thrillers from the 90s.

One of the few times when I was blown away at the cinema. Groundbreaking graphics at the time.

This is just a great trailer...

Another great trailer...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Wait why would someone want to watch an old movie trailer?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Wait why would someone want to watch an old movie trailer?
It's ridiculous. The world of cinema needs more originality, something truly out of leftfield that's never been done before. Like The Rock as a superhero...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's ridiculous. The world of cinema needs more originality, something truly out of leftfield that's never been done before. Like The Rock as a superhero...

Genuinely surprised that's not been done before.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Genuinely surprised that's not been done before.
He first announced he'd be playing Black Adam back in 2014, when it looked like DC kinda had their shit together and Marvel hadn't quite become the behemoth they are today. I'm surprised he didn't try to jump ship at some point.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
David O. Russell's new one:

Must have used some kind of cheat code to assemble that cast.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Pretty rubbish trailer and equally questionable film but as an 11 year old I absolutely loved this movie. One of the first scary VHS tapes I ever saw.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Pretty rubbish trailer and equally questionable film but as an 11 year old I absolutely loved this movie. One of the first scary VHS tapes I ever saw.
:drool: The Crites! The VHS covers for this, Gremlins and Ghoulies are etched into my brain.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yes mate, watched this countless times as a kid, HAL used to scare me as much as any werewolf or vampire.

Still the greatest sci fi flick ever and arguably one of the greatest movies of all time.
The voice of HAL is what initially gave me goosebumps.