Film Movies that you've never seen...

BlueHaze

hmm.. never watched schindler's list but heard it's very good, there's definitely a lot more but on the top of my head I have to think a little more.

BlueHaze

I am also a big fan of Tarantino's movies but never watched Pulp Fiction.. Sounds weird but yeah.. :lol:

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I’ve never seen Blade Runner - everyone keeps telling me it’s good, but for some reason I’m just not interested.

BlueHaze

They're both on mine and I have both on disc; I have seen some of Schindlers List.
I've also seen some scenes from pulp fiction here and there but never a single thing from Schindler's list.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I’ve never seen Blade Runner - everyone keeps telling me it’s good, but for some reason I’m just not interested.
For me its the best science fiction movie. Book is great too.

AaronRedDevil

hmm.. never watched schindler's list but heard it's very good, there's definitely a lot more but on the top of my head I have to think a little more.
Watched the during covid lockdowns. It was worth all the hype for once. Really solid movie.

BlueHaze

Oh, doesn't count as I've already seen it but saw The Shining last year and couldn't believe I've not watched it for all these years!!

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Same, came in here to post this. Also never seen any of the Terminator movies, Predator, or Star Wars.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
For me its the best science fiction movie. Book is great too.
The book is a contrast to the film though. The book has that offbeat colourful quirkiness while the film is far more grounded, bleak and literal.
Both have that slight ambiguity though.

If you were to find a Director to direct a straight adaption of Do Androids dream of electric sheep ? you'd probably go for someone like Terry Gilliam, who was interested in the source material before Fancher picked up the novel.

Last edited:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Spielberg just doesn't do it for me as a filmmaker, though I've watched most of his work.

BlueHaze

Spielberg just doesn't do it for me as a filmmaker, though I've watched most of his work.
Browsing through his work, I noticed the only one I've seen is E.T, probably Jaws as well when I was a kid..

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Never seen a Star Wars movie
Never seen a Batman movie
Never seen a Raiders of the Lost Ark movie
Never seen ET
Never seen a Marvel movie
Never seen a Matrix movie

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Citizen Kane. But I don't think half the people that say they've seen actually have anyway.
Personally I think its a great film yet practically most people think its overrated or just outright rubbish now, which is dumb.

Cole9

I haven't seen Schindler's List either. 3 hours 15 minutes is a long film for such a depressing subject matter.

Avatar. I've seen about 3 minutes of it and that was enough.

Cole9

Never seen a Star Wars movie
Never seen a Batman movie
Never seen a Raiders of the Lost Ark movie
Never seen ET
Never seen a Marvel movie
Never seen a Matrix movie
Watch the first one and quit there.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Personally I think its a great film yet practically most people think its overrated or just outright rubbish now, which is dumb.
It's a decent film but the greatest film ever made, as is often claimed, is a bit too far IMO

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
It's a decent film but the greatest film ever made, as is often claimed, is a bit too far IMO
To be fair, if we're talking primarily about what has come out of America, then its up there. But interms of world cinema, likely wont make the top 50 and I like it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Never seen any James bond, star wars or lord of the rings and no intention of sitting through any of them really.

icehole

I know I've seen it, I remember liking it, but have almost zero recollection of the film save for the ending.

HookedOnAPhelan

Nah it’s very shite and waste of time. Horrible film.

Not Speilberg's biggest fan, but that's a remarkably dumb take by Gilliam. Schindler's List a "success story with a happy ending"? He tries to sound clever here but ends up sounding like an ass.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve never seen Star Wars and have no intention of watching it

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Star Wars

But only because they've been spoiled for me since I can remember. The first memory I have of Star Wars is the big twist

Drawfull

Did you know that Stephen king absolutely hates the movie
No, Shining yes. Maybe he doesn't hate The Shining, be he ain't a fan. I'd have to read the book (Carrie) again to see why he was so pissed off; all I remember is a 100 page story with 400,000 pages of lab reports tacked on.

I’ve never seen Star Wars and have no intention of watching it
I thought of your tagline and made the post anyway.

Sara125

No, Shining yes. Maybe he doesn't hate The Shining, be he ain't a fan. I'd have to read the book (Carrie) again to see why he was so pissed off; all I remember is a 100 page story with 400,000 pages of lab reports tacked on.

I thought of your tagline and made the post anyway.
Nope. He actually hates the movie adaptation through and through, and has been very vocal about it :lol: