MPFG Draft - R1: PaulScholes18 vs Physio

With players at their peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Although, I am not sure how you would match up to Shakira. Not sure if she counts though.

GodShaveTheQueen

See technically they have filed for a divorce, but since its not formalized yet and in process she is technically still his wife and a WAG. Hmm, toughie.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
See technically they have filed for a divorce, but since its not formalized yet and in process she is technically still his wife and a WAG. Hmm, toughie.
She counts I'm not complaining about that. Exs count. I'm just annoyed I forgot that Pique married her. Anyway I think I am giving her strong competition.

GodShaveTheQueen

Also somehow found a photo were she looks like Icardi's wife.

She's actually better looking than Mrs Becker but @Physiocrat chose her best photo ever. Good pick, he gets my vote.
I actually like Mrs. Cancelo the best. So unless PS would like to change his choice, physio has my vote

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I actually like Mrs. Cancelo the best. So unless PS would like to change his choice, physio has my vote
Oh yeah, same here. I was giving PS the benefit of evaluating @Physiocrat 's completely wrong first choice. It's a deceptively good pic of Mrs Becker, mind. Ms Cancelo doesn't need any deception though.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Not you am afraid.

Was a tough one. Mrs. Cancelo is the one I'd like to take out for dinner but Mrs. Valdes would qualify for taking home after dinner.

For the aforementioned reasons, Scholes takes it IMO.
:(

Please PM Scholes' pic.

antohan

I disagree, would rather look at pretty Mrs Valdés but bone Mrs Cancelo myself.

@Physiocrat and @paulscholes18 , @Fortitude has the tie-break vote here.

Everyone, send those bloody pics NOW so we can have decisions pre-agreed and not feck around with this.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

antohan

Google is your friend

Or maybe not, these lads have made a good job of unearthing great, probably shopped, pics