MU TOUR 2023: USA Confirmed

JB7

Gulf coast as usual gets shafted.

My sons High School built a new stadium for the soccer team this year so we could host a United game here in Saraland, is that too much to ask? I will even treat the team to a proper Crawfish boil after the game and let the older lads have some moonshine. Not too fussed on the opponent, Juve or PSG would be fine.
2018 - Miami
2017 - Houston
2014 - Miami

JB7

Ok, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana exist too you know.
You said the Gulf Coast gets shafted, I showed that United had played in Gulf Coast states in 3 of the last 4 US Tours. You could always travel.

ManUnitedCanuck

I‘VE been to several matches on the tour over the years. Feel that ticket prices are ridiculous. Just looked at the NY game and a decent ticket was like $250 US.

Gandalf

You said the Gulf Coast gets shafted, I showed that United had played in Gulf Coast states in 3 of the last 4 US Tours. You could always travel.
Ok, I should have been more precise with my location. Going to a game in Miami would cost me as much in travel and tickets as coming home to watch them at Old Trafford. Of course the whole point of my original post was an admittedly lame joke about getting them to play at the Saraland Spartans High School stadium but you skipped over that and went straight to pedanting me to death over my geography.

Jersey Heel

Thank you all for the code. Was able to get 5 tickets. Upper level, but I’m in the stadium!

MyBloodIsRed

Congrats to all those able to get to one of the 4 cities… unfortunately nothing close enough for me to take my son. :(

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I won't be going to any more United games here. Last one was Barca in San Jose. My mrs got the seats, we were literally two rows from the very highest point of Levi stadium. I was hard to make out which youth team player we were watching.
Be decent just to go for the pre-funk though

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Tour 2023:

22 July – Arsenal, MetLife Stadium, New Jersey
25 July – Wrexham, Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego
26 July – Real Madrid, NRG Stadium, Houston
30 July – Borussia Dortmund, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I won't be going to any more United games here. Last one was Barca in San Jose. My mrs got the seats, we were literally two rows from the very highest point of Levi stadium. I was hard to make out which youth team player we were watching.
Be decent just to go for the pre-funk though
You should be banned

edcunited1878

Orange County. Yikes i might have to spend the night. Time to involve the missus :lol:
Haha, yeah, totally understand that.

The Surfliner/Amtrak is still having issues getting through San Clemente because of the bluffs and erosion and the like. Maybe look into a Vegas weekend?!

RedDevil@84

So nothing in the midwest, but they have an odd one at NJ. Should have just stuck to the West.

Monks_United

Why are they constantly travelling between time zones ? Why not just finish matches in one time zone and then move to the next closest one ? Seems like an awkward plan tbh !

GlasgowRedz

Typical :lol:

Playing 40 mins from my house and the time they're playing I'm in the US on holiday.

Shimo

Am obviously late to the party, am in Houston and saw the announcement the other day, finally looked at getting tickets and bloody hell, almost $400 for some of the worst seats. It's okay, think I'll fly and pay for watching an actual match instead for that kind of money.