MU TOUR 2023: USA Confirmed

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Understood!

I am in Baltimore, and took 2 of my kids to RFK in DC to United vs Barca a few years ago. I left home 3.5 hours before the match for what can be about a 1 hour drive. Traffic/parking was so bad we did not get in until halftime. People were getting out of cars on the highway and trying to find ways to the stadium. Messi came off at half, so my kids missed him. We could hardly see the pitch from our seats. My kids were 7 and 9 and tried to put on a brave face. I started my own 1 man riot vs RFK after that game. It also took us 1 hour to get out of the parking lot to start the drive home. Only time i ever saw United play.... Silver lining I did not get shot in Balto or DC ;)
An hours drive to DC - you need to quadruple that at least, DC is one of the worst places to drive at anytime!

Todd

Understood!

I am in Baltimore, and took 2 of my kids to RFK in DC to United vs Barca a few years ago. I left home 3.5 hours before the match for what can be about a 1 hour drive. Traffic/parking was so bad we did not get in until halftime. People were getting out of cars on the highway and trying to find ways to the stadium. Messi came off at half, so my kids missed him. We could hardly see the pitch from our seats. My kids were 7 and 9 and tried to put on a brave face. I started my own 1 man riot vs RFK after that game. It also took us 1 hour to get out of the parking lot to start the drive home. Only time i ever saw United play.... Silver lining I did not get shot in Balto or DC ;)
Ironically, I've found Baltimore to be one of the worst cities to drive in I've ever experienced. We were there once for a day and were trying to make it from the aquarium to an Orioles game around rush hour, had about an hour to do it before first pitch and it didn't happen.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ironically, I've found Baltimore to be one of the worst cities to drive in I've ever experienced. We were there once for a day and were trying to make it from the aquarium to an Orioles game around rush hour, had about an hour to do it before first pitch and it didn't happen.
I grew up driving in Los Angeles and nothing is worse than Atlanta. Holy shit is that a horrific place to drive.

Cantonagotmehere

Ha, sorry mate. Downtown Balto can be a S show as well with the never ending construction.

Todd

I grew up driving in Los Angeles and nothing is worse than Atlanta. Holy shit is that a horrific place to drive.
Yeah, driving in Atlanta was probably the second-worst driving experience I've had after Baltimore. And it's not just when you're in ATL either, it's getting out of the city that's a mess as well.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The secret of Atlanta is never go thru it anytime other than early Sunday morning

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Never go through it at any time. Use 285

Wait, that’s a parking lot as well.
Sometimes the queue to get on 285 takes longer than going via downtown!

Un fortuntely I will have the pleasure a week on Monday on my way to SC

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
US tour? No wonder we had to let Ronaldo go.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Yep, there's a Westin I always stay at & always get upgraded into one of the airport-facing rooms.
Westin at Dallas I assume, never stayed at that one

The Renaissance is the one at Atlanta, all the runway facing rooms have a balcony overlooking the airport, you can just sit outside, the nearest runway is about 100 yards away!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Westin at Dallas I assume, never stayed at that one

The Renaissance is the one at Atlanta, all the runway facing rooms have a balcony overlooking the airport, you can just sit outside, the nearest runway is about 100 yards away!
Nah, Atlanta. Didn’t realize the Renaissance was that close to the runways. Very cool.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Shitlanta
Nah, Atlanta is a cool city, it's just that the shitiness of the traffic is surpassed only by how shit the drivers are. It's a disastrous mix of way to nice southerners and insanely aggressive assholes.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Nah, Atlanta is a cool city, it's just that the shitiness of the traffic is surpassed only by how shit the drivers are. It's a disastrous mix of way to nice southerners and insanely aggressive assholes.
What he said!

MyBloodIsRed

Nothing new yet. with the international break, there’s not a lot of news. So hopefully the club will announce the tour locations in the next week or so.

they might be waiting for the second bid from the new owners before announcing anything further?? I doubt that it has an impact, but you never now

Precaution

Welcome to America, home of the freeways and land of shit drivers who don't know how to use an indicator.

My town in Louisiana just got a couple of roundabouts installed, absolute bedlam the last few weeks because nobody 1. Knows how to drive, 2. Knows how to properly use the thing and 3. Think the median island is something you can actually go over.

MyBloodIsRed

Getting closer

interesting list of cities on the departure board. Can’t imagine they will go to all of them but unsure as why all of those cities are listed…

Philadelphia
Chicago
Phoenix
Seattle
Detroit
Kansas City
Atlanta
Boston

MyBloodIsRed

Can’t imagine they will go to that many cities. That would be an insane to work. Don’t they normally do five?

I won’t be greedy and would be happy with either Chicago or Kansas City! Praying for one midwest option

Nero

That's a list of cities they won't be going to. The four cities they will be playing are where the question marks on the departure board are.