Television Murder in Amish Country

lsd

The Oracle
Starts tonight on Sky. I do like true crime documentaries and I do like watching about weird religions.

Mix the two together and I am in :D There is nothing stranger than real events some of these documentaries blow your mind.

My favourite two are Where's Johnny about child abduction that went all the to the White House and The one about the pizza delivery guy they put a bomb around his neck and sent him to rob a bank.

Not really aware of any Amish crime stories I would have thought if anything ever happened the community would never let it out so this could be good

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Starts tonight on Sky. I do like true crime documentaries and I do like watching about weird religions.

Mix the two together and I am in :D There is nothing stranger than real events some of these documentaries blow your mind.

My favourite two are Where's Johnny about child abduction that went all the to the White House and The one about the pizza delivery guy they put a bomb around his neck and sent him to rob a bank.

Not really aware of any Amish crime stories I would have thought if anything ever happened the community would never let it out so this could be good
Evil Genius. Brilliant because it happened in real life.

The true docs in netflix are so good.

lsd

The Oracle
Evil Genius. Brilliant because it happened in real life.

The true docs in netflix are so good.

Thanks was killing me trying to think of the name. The other one is actually called "Who took Johnny"

Tiber

Just watched this. Wild.

How did he only get 21 years for literally torturing someone to death?

Last edited:

Tiber

the next episode is about an Amish serial killer. Im not sure why this surprised me so much