Music Music 2022

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

The new Big Thief album is a good Big Thief album.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

And the new Spoon album is a good Spoon album too.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The new Mitski album is good. Should've Been Me is the best pop song I've heard in ages.

United in sin

I'm really enjoying The Weeknd - Dawn FM.
My favorite album this year so far.

The Big Thief album is just... :drool:

Beach House tomorrow!
Haven't heard the Big thief album yet but they're very consistent. Just starting the Beach House album now on Spotify. I listened to the title track and New Romance before the album dropped and they didn't quite catch me. Im a big Beach house fan so I hope the album will be good

Nickosaur

Haven't heard the Big thief album yet but they're very consistent. Just starting the Beach House album now on Spotify. I listened to the title track and New Romance before the album dropped and they didn't quite catch me. Im a big Beach house fan so I hope the album will be good
Big Thief will probably end up being my AOTY. It's so good.

Beach House is really good too. A few misses on there but not surprising given its length. New Romance is an absolute banger btw, give it another chance. Runaway and Over and Over are tunes too.

United in sin

Big Thief will probably end up being my AOTY. It's so good.

Beach House is really good too. A few misses on there but not surprising given its length. New Romance is an absolute banger btw, give it another chance. Runaway and Over and Over are tunes too.

Once twice melody is growing on me. Depression cherry was the same. I think it was the third listen that really hooked me. What's your favorite BH album? Mine is Bloom

Big thief is one of the most consistent bands out there. I'm going to give Dragon New warm mountain a listen. I already really like 'Change' and 'Time escaping'.

Last edited:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Her last album was great but, if this is anything to go by, the next could be even better.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Slightly impressed by the amount of random shit White is throwing into his music these days.

Dante

Average bang
New album from The Wonder Years is being released in a few hours. There's a decent chance it'll end up being my album of the year.

EDIT: Dammit. It was only a single. But the album should be out later in the year.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Toro Y Moi's new album is out today. Just giving it a listen now. Absolutely loved Outer Peace.

Acole9

Outstanding
New album from The Wonder Years is being released in a few hours. There's a decent chance it'll end up being my album of the year.

EDIT: Dammit. It was only a single. But the album should be out later in the year.
The new song is great. Looking forward to the new album. Sister Cities seems like ages ago now.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
New Katy J Pearson album is a beaut. It's as if Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie have morphed into one person and released a solo album.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
@Orton what's your opinion on the new Dance Gavin Dance album? I think it's better than Afterburner and the song Die Another Day is their best since Son of Robot from Artificial Selection.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
@Orton what's your opinion on the new Dance Gavin Dance album? I think it's better than Afterburner and the song Die Another Day is their best since Son of Robot from Artificial Selection.
Probably spun it over ten times and decided it’s probably their strongest. Tilian really shines through on this and I swear Jon is better with every release. For the jeers and Ember are my current favourites. Still unsure how they are gonna approach this UK tour but I guess we’ll know soon enough!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Probably spun it over ten times and decided it’s probably their strongest. Tilian really shines through on this and I swear Jon is better with every release. For the jeers and Ember are my current favourites. Still unsure how they are gonna approach this UK tour but I guess we’ll know soon enough!
I have only listened to it in it's entirety 3 times so I can't say whether it reaches the highs of Instant Gratification or Mothership but I agree with you that they both aced it. It's going to be a weird set of concerts because Tillian's voice is so unique that anyone else filling won't really fill the gap.