Music after goals in the Premier League - Yes or No ?

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
We have seen alot of teams introduce music after goals in this behind closed doors period

Liverpool, West Ham, Southampton & Norwich (Had this all the time) are the ones ive noticed.

Are you a fan of this? Does it have a future in the Premier League when fans return or is it to small time?

Can we add a poll to this Mods?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
We have seen alot of teams introduce music after goals in this behind closed doors period

Liverpool, West Ham, Southampton & Norwich (Had this all the time) are the ones ive noticed.

Are you a fan of this? Does it have a future in the Premier League when fans return or is it too small time?

It will end up like the NBA eventually won't it where they play music during the game.

Mike Smalling

Are you a fan of this? Does it have a future in the Premier League when fans return or is it to small time?

Don't forget Spurs playing Darude - Sandstorm the other day against Arsenal.

It's awful - hope it goes away completely, when fans are allowed back into stadiums.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Not the worst thing. Quite a few clubs in Bundesliga have been doing it for a while.

Ryan Bobson

Getting closer and closer to American football , i for one dont want razzmatazz , i must be getting old

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'll take the roaring fans at Old Trafford over some techno tune any day. This is one piece of American sporting culture i want nothing to do with here.

But that's my preference, perhaps I'm in the minority

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Music after goals, water breaks, VAR breaks , just need the adverts to go with each now and we’re well on the way to Americanining

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'll take the roaring fans at Old Trafford over some techno tune any day. This is one piece of American sporting culture i want nothing to do with here.

But that's my preference, perhaps I'm in the minority
Is it an American thing? Keep those Yankees out of European football!

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Norwich have had music after goals for years. I was at a match back in 2000 and the music started blaring after they scored.
I'm not a fan of it at all and hope that once the fans are allowed back in, they stop it. They've never had it at Anfield before now and I hope it goes away soon

stubie

Blur song 2 used to be played at Molineux after every goal back in 1999

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Bournemouth Didnt have music for the 3 first goals against Leicester if I remember correctly. But for the 4th goal they had. Made me laugh a bit.
Sure, under Covid but not regular is my opinion.

Robertd0803

Good Christ no. No a thousand times.
If a club need to play music after scoring to increase the atmosphere/volume then shame on them and their supporters.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
My local team Darlington used to blast Tom Hark - Piranhas after a goal. Unreal scenes.