MUTV £29.99 Annual Subscription | Is it worth it?

JohnZSmith27

Me neither. Tried a bunch of devices and changing my VPN just in case. No joy. Feckers. My dodgy stream cut out now as well. Feck it. I'll just watch the highlights later.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
They have all year to prepare this and cannot get it right. Jesus wept.

mav_9me

@mav_9me
1. was the app working all fine for you earlier? "Tv" and "On Demand"? It was for me.
2. Have both "TV" and "On Demand" stopped working for you during the game?
It's working now for me and looks like others too.

Bit of a disaster this morning though

prateik

I am in India. The MUTV app is not working suddenly.
The game is not showing, the video audio not working. I tried watching some on demand content, that is not working either.
Everything was working earlier in the day.
I am India, is does this happen for India users during live games?
@prateik are you able to watch?
I had issues too.. soccerstreams has a great stream so i switched to that.. its a mutv feed there as well.. I dont know what went wrong. probably just the side being overloaded.

and no.. it doesnt happen always .. I got the subscription earlier this year and its been fine for the few reserve/academy games I've seen.. (streams are a lot harder to find for those) ..

RedfromIreland

I hope the tv director is fired immediately.
Showing people standing on the touchline for five minutes while play is going on.
SHOW THE FECKING FOOTBALL....

Pavl3n

Get yourself some sports IPTV (legal or not) that would include MUTV.
30 pounds only for one channel? Not for me.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Bought it for the month and it was £7 which isn't too bad. There's an option for £4 per month if you commit to a 18 month contract.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I had issues too.. soccerstreams has a great stream so i switched to that.. its a mutv feed there as well.. I dont know what went wrong. probably just the side being overloaded.

and no.. it doesnt happen always .. I got the subscription earlier this year and its been fine for the few reserve/academy games I've seen.. (streams are a lot harder to find for those) ..
Got it, thanks.
Worked for me eventually.
Someone had shared a river with me for first half.

Dan-Utd

Nope its not worth it, most of the old match content shown on there can be found on YouTube or other sites.

These days we can find the latest news all over the net on socials and the like, with no disrespect to the club or anyone who runs the channel, I don't think there are many clubs whose channels are worth subscribing to.

I believe some lower league football clubs give their season ticket holders free access to their web based channels and video archives.

dalriada

They carry a radio commentary of every match live. Quite useful if you are watching the game on a foreign TV channel. The commentators are hilariously bad but that's part of the charm.
I don’t have a problem with the commentators - it's a house channel, so they're bound to be biased and Ben Thornley speaks his mind when he thinks it's appropriate. Don't understand the dislike some people have for Stewart Gardner, he's been with the channel a long while and always seems well informed.
My biggest gripe is that it's SD broadcast unless you pay for it through Sky to get HD, maybe a deal they have with Sky to stop everyone moving to the online version.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I don’t have a problem with the commentators - it's a house channel, so they're bound to be biased and Ben Thornley speaks his mind when he thinks it's appropriate. Don't understand the dislike some people have for Stewart Gardner, he's been with the channel a long while and always seems well informed.
My biggest gripe is that it's SD broadcast unless you pay for it through Sky to get HD, maybe a deal they have with Sky to stop everyone moving to the online version.
Ben is a sweet guy but he's no Gary Neville. Still better than some guy yaddering in Polish, which is the occasional alternative.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Fergie's doing a 1hr 15mins podcast with the MUTV crew. Out this coming Monday (27/9) if you lot are interested in what he has to say.

Dan_F

Fergie's doing a 1hr 15mins podcast with the MUTV crew. Out this coming Monday (27/9) if you lot are interested in what he has to say.
They finally got him to do one. I might actually try and listen to this before all the quotes get put all over social media.

Nero

It's not even HD on virgin. 2021 and paying for SD? No thanks.
I don't understand why HD is still an extra purchase in general in 2021.

HD has been standard since the mid 2000s. Why the hell is this resolution still an additional cost.