MUTV Collaborating with Rival Fan Channels

L1nk

People seem to be really annoyed by this and are having a go. Thoughts? I don't sub to MUTV so I don't know if this is a regular occurence but judging from everyones reactions it doesn't seem so.

OmarUnited4ever

it's a move to gain publicity I suppose. I don't care for it to be honest

and why would Fan Channels supporting MUFC expect access to the club? reeks of sense of unwarranted entitlement

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Couldn’t really care less. Certainly isn’t “disgusting, shameful” is it?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not sure what is wrong with it. Debate from different views always make it interesting. You don't often see MUTV have host that heavily criticise their teams and be pessimistic. So instead, they invite rival fans to counter the optimistic.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Who among the United fan channels really deserves special treatment?

Statman Dave has collaborated with United in the past but I don't think Howson or Goldbridge would be someone they'd be interested in working with.

Robbie is there but I don't think Arsenal have ever worked with him in an official capacity and made him change the name to lessen the association with Arse.

Corridor of Uncertainty

I struggle to think of anything more cringey than fan channels.

Bunch of grown men sat in front of cheap green screens talking utter shite.

gorky_utd

Who will clinch CL qualification? - the only question that matters to the board.

Yagami

Good post resistant
MUTV is dirt. They should put more effort into actually broadcasting our youth games on a consistent basis instead of this nonsense.

flameinthesun

If any united fan channel was to ink a collaboration with United it would probably be The United View. Flex has already done work with them on his channel around MU foundation, hes also the most pr friendly/reasonable and has pretty good links with players etc. Though I expect united probably view the fan channels as competition to their mutv crap.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Well, it didn’t take long to prove van Gaal right, did it?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Didn't MUTV basically steal Statman Dave and The Lanky one from Full Time Devils ? As far as they are concerned, MUTV are a fan channel and want to be the best one for United around.

"Let's here from (Ex pro with profile and easily accessed and has had media training)" or "R Dazza whose had one too many shandies is here to mumble his way through a poorly thought out opinion"

Not that I would sub to MUTV, but I know what is more likely to get me to part with my money.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Yeah, It's a shame that the club isn't giving a platform to people who have made a career out of moaning and belittling the club for the last 10 years....

grahamo

MUTV is basically just propaganda. All debates seem to be heavily scripted with nobody allowed to criticise the running of the club in any way. All problems are glossed over by showing videos from the nineties and noughties over and over again. I've only ever heard 2 people tell it like it is. Roy Keane was sacked afterwards. Paddy Crerand was the other

big rons sovereign

People seem to be really annoyed by this and are having a go. Thoughts? I don't sub to MUTV so I don't know if this is a regular occurence but judging from everyones reactions it doesn't seem so.
I guess Ben Pearce wasn't invited, thats why his knickers are twisted.
It's just a TV show, who cares?

big rons sovereign

They'd never let him on, also, I doubt he would want to go on it. MUTV is just a propaganda machine and money maker for the Glazers.
Goldbridge is a turd and let's be honest, he's about as much a united fan as Sascha baron Cohen is Ali G.

wolvored

MUTV is basically just propaganda. All debates seem to be heavily scripted with nobody allowed to criticise the running of the club in any way. All problems are glossed over by showing videos from the nineties and noughties over and over again. I've only ever heard 2 people tell it like it is. Roy Keane was sacked afterwards. Paddy Crerand was the other
Have they sacked Paddy. He was really bad when I had it for a couple of years early 00s

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but Stewart Gardner is not good at this. Crap commentator and rubbish with all this stuff too. Needs to be gotten rid of.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I cringe whenever the word “content creator” is brought up. Technically, every member in this forum is a content creator. I feel the same way with the word “influencer”. Guess I’m old.

MUTV should get Maguire making some content for them while he takes an extended leave of absence from playing football.

Strats

Robbie and AFTV deserve no more publicity after the debacle with DT

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Meh. 90 Min is far better in terms of content and banter.

Grizz and Buvey are fantastic entertainment. Great at wind ups. Harry oscillates between mature and deluded. Ben's a good host. The United fan, Scott is a bit meh. No personality.

This is far better than the crap Robbie and co serve up flashing their silly grin and minimal ball knowledge.

Marwood

Paddy? I love him but he's as bias as they come.

Haven't seen him on for a while so I'm guessing he's retired?

Chairman Steve

Unless you were some small to medium content creator, I don’t know why you’d go on MUTV other than the fact it’s the official Manchester United channel and you might get prestige? But you’re hardly talking with Joel Glazer or Ralf or someone of significance.

I guarantee Goldbridge gets more attention than MUTV does, and you don’t have to pay for Goldbridge. He wouldn’t even need MUTV and if anything they’d need him.

R'hllor

Imagine having a go at state of your club for years now, warranted might add and then expect to be called on MUTV, better to be a good little soldier keep your mouth shut and head in the sand i guess.

Regarding this whole thing, doesnt bother me one bit, no issue for me.

Doesn’t bother me at all. MUTV is just like the rest of the club, totally out of date and boring. They constantly just show replays of the glory days because they don’t have any new content to show, can’t blame them for that really though to be fair.