MUTV Collaborating with Rival Fan Channels

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Any United fan * with a platform and a critical voice should want to stay far away from MUTV - not crying about not being invited to their party.

These people seem to have very little of the sort of punk attitude that characterized "content creators" back in the day. Basically whining about not being a part of the establishment - pretty pathetic.

* If that's what they are. I hear some of them are more akin to paid click generators than actual fans.

CloneMC16

I don't understand why anybody would pay for MUTV. It's absolute shite. It's completely biased towards us. Negativity isn't allowed on it. When our fans complain about the Glazers, they get cut off. It's pointless. They would never allow United fan channel hosts on there. Unless they were only there to dick ride the club. Right now, they're showing United v Sunderland in 96/97. Why on earth would I want to watch this game?

croadyman

People seem to be really annoyed by this and are having a go. Thoughts? I don't sub to MUTV so I don't know if this is a regular occurence but judging from everyones reactions it doesn't seem so.
Gardner blocked me on Twitter just for calling him out on his biased views working for that North Korean propoganda machine

BarstoolProphet

I don't understand why anybody would pay for MUTV. It's absolute shite. It's completely biased towards us. Negativity isn't allowed on it. When our fans complain about the Glazers, they get cut off. It's pointless. They would never allow United fan channel hosts on there. Unless they were only there to dick ride the club. Right now, they're showing United v Sunderland in 96/97. Why on earth would I want to watch this game?
Worth it for Cantona's legendary goal alone :drool:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
:lol: he's a YouTuber

Doesn't everyone make money for themselves?
I’m sorry what? His job is his YouTube channel. His YouTube channel is about Manchester United. Thus he makes money from the club. Quite literally. That’s his income. And his content is toxic. His content involves him slating the same players/ex players/coaching staff and board members over and over and over again every day ad nauseous to generate clicks. To make money. What part of this are you struggling with?

SuperiorXI

I’m sorry what? His job is his YouTube channel. His YouTube channel is about Manchester United. Thus he makes money from the club. Quite literally. That’s his income. And his content is toxic. His content involves him slating the same players/ex players/coaching staff and board members over and over and over again every day ad nauseous to generate clicks. To make money. What part of this are you struggling with?
He is just like any fan except he is making money via videos online. It's weird to walk around calling people propaganda machines when they're talking about football. Sounds like you're just jealous of his success TBH.

MUTV is literally a Glazer vice linked directly to the club, completely different to YouTube fan channels.

Red00012

I don’t see the issue possibly because I don’t subscribe to MUTV and never will.
I think we just complain about everything that goes on at the club now .

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He is just like any fan except he is making money via videos online.
Right. So he’s not just like any fan then is he? That’s quite a massive distinction isn’t it? His literal job is to talk hysterically in hyperbole about Manchester United to create clicks to earn money. That’s his cash cow. But yeah - anyone who thinks he’s a colossal berk and doesn’t like the fact he makes money and toxicity via that method must be jealous of him. Good one.

hobbers

Any fan of any club paying for fan channels in this day and age needs to get out of the 20th century. Might as well just burn 7 quid a month.

What’s even dumber is lining the glazers pockets a bit more by paying for the brainless propaganda machine that is mutv.

SuperiorXI

Right. So he’s not just like any fan then is he? That’s quite a massive distinction isn’t it? His literal job is to talk hysterically in hyperbole about Manchester United to create clicks to earn money. That’s his cash cow. But yeah - anyone who thinks he’s a colossal berk and doesn’t like the fact he makes money and toxicity via that method must be jealous of him. Good one.
Go into any pub on a matchday, there's plenty of people talking the same sort of shite (and even worse) there. In fact, they have fan cams which expose this.

I don't care if he makes money from it, good for him. You talked about him being a propaganda tool, there is nothing to back this up unless you can show me?