MUTV Subscription

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Is there anything on MUTV that is worth watching after the preseason games?

I'm debating whether to buy it for the month or the year.

Does anyone have it that could give advice on what content they have?

klayton88

I just get it for pre season then cancel after the month is up. I'm still in 1995 though with virgin as they only have it available in SD. When I asked the guy he said there wasn't enough demand for virgin to acquire it in HD.

In terms of content https://tv24.co.uk/channel/manchester-united-television. It's mostly re-runs and phone in type shows. Nothing groundbreaking. The u18s and u21 games will be on there but not sure about the womens games, can anybody clarify this?

Matst1

I just got a years subscription for $30 (£23) which is really good in think. Even for just the full 90 minute rerun of the games in HD.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Reserves and U18 games are on MUTV, plus women's games. Then pre-match/post-match conferences, extended highlights (usually next day of match), on eve of a match our PL goals against that opposition and often some present/past player specific content, showing all of his goals/special moments. Plus the shows which they have. If you are interested in all this, then worth to get. Of course most of this content will be elsewhere too in due course if you are looking for it..

westley

I live in Vietnam, and I just paid £7.18 for a whole year subscription! It's a price that you can't resist.

Eggric

I just bought it in Thailand on a 1 year subscription for less than the price of 1 month's subscription in the UK. Well worth it for me.

BigBebe

I use it for the full game re-run which happens usually on the Monday or the day after if it is a mid-week game. I find that if I watch a game live then I get so caught up in it, I can't really figure out who has had a good game and who has not so I quite like the full re-run to get a better sense of perspective.

The youth games can be quite interesting, it is always good to see the new players coming through (I was convinced that Ravel and Pogba would dominate our midfield for years which sort of half worked).

Historically, I liked it for the full press conferences but these days, they mostly get tweeted verbatim so that is not such a big deal.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Can you stream the reruns of the games when you want or are they only available at a certain time, living in SE Asia lots of game are on at 2am so to be able to watch them the next day at a more suitable time would be good!

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Also i can get it for $10.99 for the year here!

BigBebe

Can you stream the reruns of the games when you want or are they only available at a certain time, living in SE Asia lots of game are on at 2am so to be able to watch them the next day at a more suitable time would be good!
They usually show it 2 or 3 times in full the next day then maybe highlights the next day. I don't know if there is an app or somesuch to allow streaming or not.

clarkydaz

Currently you can watch the pre season games back on demand, not sure if that will apply for league games though

Bestietom

Is there anything on MUTV that is worth watching after the preseason games?

I'm debating whether to buy it for the month or the year.

Does anyone have it that could give advice on what content they have?
I have it. A lot of repeats, but you can see live games of Academy and under 23s. All 6 games of tour are on also.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Currently you can watch the pre season games back on demand, not sure if that will apply for league games though
You'd think their marketing would be a bit better, it's very difficult to find out.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I just checked Sky (UK) and it doesn’t say you can watch reruns of PL games.
In MUTV app, we can watch PL games. I think they will add day or 2 later.

I checked in the app, I can watch any game starting from Cardiff game (5-1 game).

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
You can watch PL games too.
Is that streaming on demand or just reruns? Also do you know if they do European and cup games too? The website just says "most first team games"

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Is that streaming on demand or just reruns? Also do you know if they do European and cup games too? The website just says "most first team games"
On demand. It's not just PL games, I can see PSG and Barca games too. Didn't find FA cup game, also league cup happened way before december, so I can't find any game before December. Cut off point is Cardiff game.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
On demand. It's not just PL games, I can see PSG and Barca games too. Didn't find FA cup game, also league cup happened way before december, so I can't find any game before December. Cut off point is Cardiff game.
Brilliant thank you - that means I can at least start watching one club again at a reasonable hour!

TRUERED89

Maybe on the MUTV app yes..

Tiber

Mutv is ok, though I struggle to listen to paddy.

I usually pick up one of the 3/6 month offers they run in the summer

#cancelmutv has been one of the popular angry hashtags recently but I'm not sure if many of those shouty tweeters actually had an MUTV sub to cancel

brian017

I just checked Sky (UK) and it doesn’t say you can watch reruns of PL games.
You definitely can watch reruns on Sky. I've been doing it for the past 15 or so years. Midweeks are shown first at midnight (repeats throughout the next few days) and weekend games (Friday/Saturday) are first shown on Sunday evening. Sunday games are shown at midnight