Mykhaylo Mudryk

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Not currently Premier League level.

Il_Cecchino

Supports
Hellas Verona
He is fast, but very average technique. Bad first touch. He can't control the ball. 100m is crazy.

AndySmith1990

I still remember reading the comments on here after the first 15 minutes of his debut. Hilarious looking back. You'd think he was the next Messi

Chief123

He really is absolutely shit. And that’s with me over rating him. Awful player. Another 8 years. Incredible.

dinostar77

He really is absolutely shit. And that’s with me over rating him. Awful player. Another 8 years. Incredible.
The thing is though, you watch his performances for his previous club and he looks a completly different player.

Interesting to see if poch gets him back to his pre chelsea standards.

KeanoMagicHat

The thing is though, you watch his performances for his previous club and he looks a completly different player.

Could say the same about Sancho though and some other players.

Chief123

Sounds like Sancho. Although Sancho numbers were on a different level to Mudryk.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This isnt the player we are seeing in a chelsea shirt at moment.

A lot of the criticism is on one hand kinda deserved but on the other hand extremely premature because of the circumstances he’s walked into and being totally bereft of any confidence.

dinostar77

A lot of the criticism is on one hand kinda deserved but on the other hand extremely premature because of the circumstances he’s walked into and being totally bereft of any confidence.
Which is why i think the jury is out on him until poch gets hold of him and re-builds the confidence of the entire squad.

izec

I will judge him next season. He came from Ukraine to a midtable side for a high fee and was benched for periods. Dont think we are seeing his true level. But at some point, he will have to turn it around.

Abraxas

Because our season was over months ago and Frank is mixing up the team every game.
Makes some sense now that I think about it, particularly given Felix is a loan. Might make sense to blood your own players.

But on the other hand it might be handy to win a football match. Felix looks a good bet to do something.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Makes some sense now that I think about it, particularly given Felix is a loan. Might make sense to blood your own players.

But on the other hand it might be handy to win a football match. Felix looks a good bet to do something.
Felix isn’t helping us win shit though. He’s just as indecisive and erratic up front as the rest of them. He just looks smooth while giving the ball away.

Ludens the Red

There may be a possibility that the Ukrainian league is easier to play in than the Premier league.

Oranges038

You can tell this from the mostly 20-30 minute cameos he gets here and there?

There is literally zero consistency in how he much he gets to play and how he is used by Potter/Lampard.
Maybe McClean was a bit harsh on James

More like
Rommedahl?
Gronkjaer?

8 years.... he'll likely end up spending half of it out on loan.

Mike Smalling

In fairness, Mudryk can only dream of having Sancho’s technique. Some of those touches today were completely rank.
Yeah, he does this weird thing where the ball bounces miles off him. Never seen it before.

I do think he could look a lot better under a new manager next season, though. There is stuff to work with.