Mykhaylo Mudryk

Mmm-Qatarian

Looks better than Antony despite being absolute shambles.
In what universe has Mudryk looked better than Antony?

Antony hasn't set the league alight but at least has some end product. The only thing people seem to be excited about regarding Mudryk is that he's fast.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
I should be like a jilted lover and dislike the boy and wish him to fail, but it's actually got to the stage where i'm actually feeling sorry for him now, and i find myself at times actually willing him to do well.

I'm convinced there is a player in there, but his confidence looks total shot. I'm hoping for his sake Poch sticks by him and nurtures him, either that it might be best for him to go on loan for a season. Give him up to Rangers, we need a wide man to replace Kent & he likes playing against Celtic already. :wenger:

RoyH1

It's a shame for him that he landed in Boehly's shitshow. Still has a lot of potential under the right manager in a good sporting setup

Halftrack

Looks better than Antony despite being absolute shambles.
I doubt even a Chelsea, Liverpool or City fan would even pretend to have this opinion, because it's so obviously ridiculous. But somehow a United supporter has managed to convince themselves of it.

Brophs

The One and Only
I’m not really seeing it with him. He looks like he has some really glaring deficiencies. The price tag won’t help, either.

Oranges038

I generally doubt it

The whole transfer was a complete farce. Hasn’t he played like 20 professional games in the Ukrainian league and that was his entire career? How the feck that even translates to a 80m transfer is beyond me

I’d imagine Elanga would look like a superstar in that league
Fred.....50m.....

Kostov

I doubt even a Chelsea, Liverpool or City fan would even pretend to have this opinion, because it's so obviously ridiculous. But somehow a United supporter has managed to convince themselves of it.
Just because he is a United player should we pretend that he has been anything other than atrocious? Mudryk has come on mid season, in an appalling team and coaching set up, while Antony has been working the entire season under a coach that he knows and in a obviously better organized side. Of course it's all based on watching them play actually, and I've seen Antony try to play football this season, he's been rubbish.

Andersonson

Why is he racist?

I feel bad for him tbh. Think he got pressured to go to Chelsea, fee out of this world and never a fair value for him, was nowhere near ready for the prem. His confidence is as low as any player I've ever seen, and his team gave up on the season ages ago. Just the biggest example ever of how a bad move can break you.
I guess you haven't seen the videos of him. The guy is a complete dickhead

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just because he is a United player should we pretend that he has been anything other than atrocious? Mudryk has come on mid season, in an appalling team and coaching set up, while Antony has been working the entire season under a coach that he knows and in a obviously better organized side. Of course it's all based on watching them play actually, and I've seen Antony try to play football this season, he's been rubbish.
Antony hasn't been great, he's had an average season, but he's been better than Mudryk who aside from very brief flashes has been terrible. You're right that some of that can be attributed to the situation at Chelsea but individually he needs to do a lot more.

Kostov

Antony hasn't been great, he's had an average season, but he's been better than Mudryk who aside from very brief flashes has been terrible. You're right that some of that can be attributed to the situation at Chelsea but individually he needs to do a lot more.
In the first post I also said that Mudryk has been shambles or as you say terrible, but I agree with you he has shown some flashes of a potentially very very good player.

With Antony aside from his grit and workrate, I think he has been very very uninspiring. Slow and weak, decision making terrible, finishing appalling and shooting is hit and miss but most of all predictable as you can be. I sincerely think that he will not amount to much here.

Pickle85

In the first post I also said that Mudryk has been shambles or as you say terrible, but I agree with you he has shown some flashes of a potentially very very good player.

With Antony aside from his grit and workrate, I think he has been very very uninspiring. Slow and weak, decision making terrible, finishing appalling and shooting is hit and miss but most of all predictable as you can be. I sincerely think that he will not amount to much here.
Sorry but if you look at the two and the way they've performed in their respective teams in the PL there's absolutely no way you can claim he's looked better. He's been absolutely dire. At least Antony has shown he'll run for days and does his defensive work. Hes not been great at all but to put mudryk above him based on what weve seen of him at chelsea is plain wrong.

redcucumber

Regardless of one's opinion of Antony (and plenty on here have been incredibly quick to write him off - shock), there's absolutely no way you could have the opinion that Mudryk has performed better this season - unless you have some weird agenda.

pacifictheme

You know, you could just say what he did instead of making these vague allusions.
Think when he was in the Ukraine he took a photo with a picture of a ww2 ukrainian nazi and recently videoed some old bloke at the gym with his arse hanging out to mock him. That's what I have seen anyway.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I should be like a jilted lover and dislike the boy and wish him to fail, but it's actually got to the stage where i'm actually feeling sorry for him now, and i find myself at times actually willing him to do well.
If anyone is the jilted lover, it's Mudyrk.

He's have gone to Arsenal if he'd has the choice but they didn't ever have an offer accepted.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
If anyone is the jilted lover, it's Mudyrk.

He's have gone to Arsenal if he'd has the choice but they didn't ever have an offer accepted.
I agree, it's difficult to say though without knowing the exact details. Could he have held out and really asked Shakhtar to be more open to Arsenal's offer, or was he really just happy to leave for whatever offer became accepted, I don't know.

Either way I was disappointed at not getting him, and when he goes to 1 of your rivals, it's hard not to be disappointed in missing out in the player.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Think when he was in the Ukraine he took a photo with a picture of a ww2 ukrainian nazi and recently videoed some old bloke at the gym with his arse hanging out to mock him. That's what I have seen anyway.
Thanks.

Jezpeza

He's simply trash. A completely pointless player
when i’ve watched Chelsea they look disjointed and theres some new players like Felix, Enzo and Madeuke who show a bit of quality but ultimately theres no cohesion or system going on. Or for example Madeukes decision making in the final 3rd looks like it needs work to really make him effective.

But Mudryk looks total pony. This is going to be the winger version of Mangala at city.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
when i’ve watched Chelsea they look disjointed and theres some new players like Felix, Enzo and Madeuke who show a bit of quality but ultimately theres no cohesion or system going on. Or for example Madeukes decision making in the final 3rd looks like it needs work to really make him effective.

But Mudryk looks total pony. This is going to be the winger version of Mangala at city.
Those 3 players have indeed showed enough glimpses to make you realize that they are or they could be good.
Apart from running at a very tired and old Milner, Mudryk hasn't displayed anything worth of note

Andersonson

We'll don't write it out ffs
Wasnt aware it was against the rules to quote someone else, and im very against what he said myself , thats why i said he was an idiot. Shouldnt have wrote it like that either way, sorry if it upset anyone. The mods have already taken appropriate action and edited it

redcucumber

Wasnt aware it was against the rules to quote someone else, and im very against what he said myself , thats why i said he was an idiot. Shouldnt have wrote it like that either way, sorry if it upset anyone. The mods have already taken appropriate action and edited it
Appropriate action would be summary execution. Yet here you are..

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It shouldn't have to be a rule to know you shouldn't write out or say the word. Just say "n word" or "racial slur" without using the word.

Abraxas

Madueke looked a lot more polished than him last night. He wasn't brilliant but certainly of the two looked to have tighter control and dribbling.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

He has been cooking a lot for Ukraine recently. His pace and ball movement reminds me so much of Mbappe. Pochettino needs to put faith in him, there is a world class talent in there even though he has been poor for chelsea.

tomaldinho1

He has been cooking a lot for Ukraine recently. His pace and ball movement reminds me so much of Mbappe. Pochettino needs to put faith in him, there is a world class talent in there even though he has been poor for chelsea.
Is he just a Ukrainian Obertan though?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Can't say that clip is really convincing me he's sorted himself out.

Maybe he will come good but that's still very much in the 'looks a bit too raw' stage.