Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
According to L'Equipe Fekir failed the medical at Liverpool :lol:

Fekir knee I guess

el3mel

Of course that’s how it works. Fair enough we tried, and fair enough that they told us to feck off. It’s stupid on our part imo but far from embarassing. And there were obviously issues. It’s not because he’s fit now that there are no issues which could cause problems in the future.
If that's true you should have cancelled the deal, not try to get him on lower price. If his medicals aren't good, why buy him at all then ?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Annoying.

I don’t understand all the laughing smileys, though. To me it sounds like a price was agreed, but Liverpool medics found something they didn’t like, hence we didn’t want to pay the agreed upon fee. Not really unreasonable as far as I’m concerned. Be interesting to see if another club will pay what we won’t.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If that's true you should have cancelled the deal, not try to get him on lower price. If his medicals aren't good, why buy him at all then ?
I’m not a doctor mate, I’d think the issue was manageable and worth the risk but serious enough to ask for a discount.

izec

Fekir knee I guess
They would have walked. Lyon were the ones breaking the news. Makes no sense if he failed the medical. He probably has an issue and Liverpool wanted the price down

el3mel

I’m not a doctor mate, I’d think the issue was manageable and worth the risk but serious enough to ask for a discount.
Well, I guess we'll know for sure in no time as the leaks will start to come about how this deal went on the next few days I believe.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Have they got a petition going yet? Sad cnuts. They’ll still sign him but he’s a crocked fat bastard.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Their tears are beautiful.

So many young idiots changing their names and photos on twitter from “little Fekir” and the likes :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Annoying.

I don’t understand all the laughing smileys, though. To me it sounds like a price was agreed, but Liverpool medics found something they didn’t like, hence we didn’t want to pay the agreed upon fee. Not really unreasonable as far as I’m concerned. Be interesting to see if another club will pay what we won’t.
It's just light-hearted pisstaking at Liverpool's expense. Obviously, if a player has a problem in his medical, the exact nature of which you'd need to do a medical to ascertain, of course you'd either step back from the deal or renegotiate based upon the new information.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Fekir knee I guess
Unless I missed something, there is no mention of failed medical by L'équipe.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I wanted us to sign him but there’s other players out there. Salah wasn’t a first choice target either.

I wonder if it was the medical issue that caused this. Maybe get explain why Lyon day he’s staying.

Kapardin

They really are king of transfer banter.
Liverpool are astounding. From the Suarez racism issue to tapping up Saints players to bigging up their team before a final to tactics like these --- they are a case study in PR disaster.

CA1

Fair play to the bloke in this thread that broke last night that the deal is off. We've found ourselves a new ITK.
I didn't know it was off to be fair. I just knew he'd failed the medical.

Coxy

I wanted us to sign him but there’s other players out there. Salah wasn’t a first choice target either.

I wonder if it was the medical issue that caused this. Maybe get explain why Lyon day he’s staying.
Presuming Fabinho, Keita start. Mane, Salah and Firmino. How do you see and where do you see him playing? Not sure you need him?

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I mean the price was agreed for a fit player, if they find something in the medical then the facts have changed.
If they paid full price for a busted knee or whatever they found then you people would laughing too.
Annoying.

Agree. I see no reason to laugh at Liverpool based on the current information. Very contrived laughing smileys.

vodrake

I love the ups and down of a transfer saga when it''s not united involved for once :lol:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
A player with a fecked knee can play 49 and 39 games in 2 successive seasons? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.