Nabil Fekir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Shouldn’t it have been announced by now?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Weird one this. All the usual mouthpieces have reported it as done, yet Lyon have denied it on their official Twitter.

deafepl

Just Reminder,

3 years ago, he said United is his dream club.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Any idea why Liverpool are getting seemingly free runs at highly Caf-rated talents like Fekir and Keita without any bigger clubs challenging for them?
Because they are the only ones willing to pay the sums required to sign them? Obviously good players, but there are a lot of good players going around and only so many top clubs available to sign them. Who else out of Utd, City, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG, or Juventus would’ve spent 60m on Fekir? None of them need him.

RUMANU

Would be brilliant if the delay was due to mourinho hijacking the deal and he ends up joining United

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
United were a more attractive proposition on the whole back then. Klopp’s blueprint coming to fruition means that is clearly no longer the case.
Finishing 4th?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Why are you lads putting him in as part of midfield three? The last match i watched him for France he almost played as a forward(as a number 10 in diamond)
Because we don't play with a diamond and he seems about as suitable, or more, to the midfield role as the guy he is replacing

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Shouldn’t it have been announced by now?
I think it’s done. Some leaked images have come out showing him in a Liverpool shirt from his first interview.

Might be announced tomorrow now though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There is a reason that Liverpool are 2nd favourite with the bookies, and they aren't usually wrong.
Bit of a pointless thing to say. How many bookies thought you'd be going to CL final? Chelsea I believe were second favourites for PL last season.

TheReligion

Abusive
United were a more attractive proposition on the whole back then. Klopp’s blueprint coming to fruition means that is clearly no longer the case.
Coming to fruition? What's the plan? To finish 4th and continue to win nothing?

Cringe.

Summit

There is a reason that Liverpool are 2nd favourite with the bookies, and they aren't usually wrong.
So what you basically saying, you aren't winning the league next season then? Got ya.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Doesn't make sense what "delay"? He's either passed a medical or failed.
Not really, a medical is just an evaluation of a player physical and medical condition, you can't actually fail or succeed.

IrishRedDevil

:lol: Fruition?

‘United are no longer attractive’ - just in the last 2 years we have won more trophies than Liverpool have managed in the last 10 years.

I guess you really must wonder how we managed to force players such as Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez, Lukaku, Matic etc to join us.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Tell that to RVN. Who failed a medical.
I don't need to tell him anything. My point is that it's not an objective thing, it's not black or white when you pass a medical the club physios will make a judgement call, two clubs, two physios can have a different opinion which is why a club hesitating after a medical isn't strange.

Summit

I don't need to tell him anything. My point is that it's not an objective thing, it's not black or white when you pass a medical the club physios will make a judgement call, two clubs, two physios can have a different opinion which is why a club hesitating after a medical isn't strange.
Is it also not to do with insuring the player?

Summit

I seem to remember that medicals are part of the insuring process but I could be wrong.
So then if the insurer refuses to insure a player because of X, then you can fail a medical, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.