Nabil Fekir

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA1

There could be a million reasons why and if someone with authority on the subject says that the medical was positive (take that how you want to), then I'll believe it.

I'd rather refrain from speculating about the reason why rather than stating my own opinion as a fact like you just did.
There were problems with his medical. I believe that as fact from what I've been told by someone who really would know. I posted that on here yesterday afternoon, when I'm aware that there was a twitter rumour but nothing else.

It's speculation as to whether Liverpool will still sign him or not thought. That I don't claim to know about at all. Neither would the person who told me about the medical because it would have nothing to do with him.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Are Liverpool fans in here really surprised that people with a French player's best interests at heart are defending said French player's fitness? There's fifty million reasons why he would say such a thing, ffs! :lol:

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are Liverpool fans in here really surprised that the Lyon President is defending a Lyon player's fitness? There's fifty million reasons why he would say such a thing, ffs! :lol:
Le Graet has feck all the do with Lyon mate.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Won't surprise me if Liverpool are using the situation to knock down the price.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So you don't think he has an interest in protecting the prize asset of a French club?
Honestly, I don't think he gives a damn about french clubs. The FFF and the ligue don't see eye to eye and Aulas kind of controls the ligue.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So you don't think he has an interest in protecting the prize asset of a French club?
Don’t see what he’d gain by lying about it. If there’s something wrong, we won’t sign him regardless of how “positive” it went according to Le Graet.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Alright then a French NT player!
Well, he already passed a medical last week like every other members of the team, so Fékir is probably fine. In all honesty, I think that it's Liverpool trying to fleece Lyon.

Classical Mechanic

Well, he already passed a medical last week like every other members of the team, so Fékir is probably fine. In all honesty, I think that it's Liverpool trying to fleece Lyon.

He might have very little cartilage left and while he may be OK now if that goes then he is fecked.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Dodgy knee eh... I was wondering why Liverpool looked set to sign this fekir without any competition from other clubs.

kidbob

The problem for Liverpool is that the likes of Torres, Alonso and Mascherano were great players but they played for Liverpool. Keita and Fekir are great but, like Salah, they'll be playing for Liverpool. 3 decent top 4 finishes and maybe a cup but ultimately the peak of their careers end up somewhere else. Leiscter bloody City have more Premier League titles FFS. Knocked off their perch and still can't win shit when the team that done it turned to shite.

Kapardin

With all the run-dash-go that Klopp's system entails, this dodgy knee could be a nasty fekir in the long run.

On the other hand, we play at a snail's pace. Still time left to be a lucky fekir.;)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'm torn between not wanting them to get him in case he's good, or wanting them to get him for a huge fee and wages and he turns out a crock.

Decisions decisions

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I hear it after every season from Liverpool fans involved in football (pundits, ex players).
The media hype around the CL final with all the Scouse sympathisers coming out to tell us how Liverpool basically only needed to turn up to get number 6, probably doesn't help.

It was absolutely nauseating for all non Liverpool fans. United got nowhere near that level of hyperbole in 2009 and we were reigning European and English champions at the time.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
There could be a million reasons why and if someone with authority on the subject says that the medical was positive (take that how you want to), then I'll believe it.

I'd rather refrain from speculating about the reason why rather than stating my own opinion as a fact like you just did.
Irrelevant of this specific comment of transfer I wouldn't trust anything a member of a football association said. Not only is the history of corruption and incompentence the norm but it's an elected position which means that there's not a guarantee that the person is competent. It's all about who you know and who runs a better campaign.

Fridge chutney

The bookies aren't 100% but they make their money because they are usually correct.
No, it's because hoardes of Liverpool fans who genuinely think that next year is their year flock to the bookies and place a bet on their team, shortening the odds for that market. It's the bookies hedging their bets.

Many factors influence price.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Seems like maybe the club are getting a second opinion before investing millions in Fekir maybe?

We would’ve pulled out already if it was already known to be a serious problem right?
This looks like the most likely scenario to me. I don't see why you would have gone so far ahead with the transfer if you didn't believe he could stay fit. A second opinion just to be sure.

I don't get the thread title. They literally say in the threadmarked article that no one knows if the delay is due to his knee. If all one wanted to do was pun on rumors with bs, you might have gone with "Fake eared?".

Judas

Open to offers
He's got a busted knee, so Liverpool have walked away, but they're hoping some other team won't be too bothered by his issue and buy him anyway?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
"Why can't we do business like Liverpool? They're amazing."

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
RAWK are suggesting Dembele, almost as though to suggest he will cost the same as Fekhir.

Status
Not open for further replies.