Name every player from Sir Alex's Title wins

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona

When you consider that I'm not a Manchester United fan, I don't think it's a bad score.

OleBoiii

I'm impressed with the people getting 100(+). I recognize more or less ever name, but it's impossible to remember them on the spot :lol:

I had to give up at around 70, even though I had more than 10 minutes left.

youngrell

106. A few I should have got from the country clue alone, but most of the ones I missed were academy players. Maybe 2 I'd never heard of.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
71, and reading through I can’t believe some of the ones I didn’t think of, De Gea and Carrick probably being the worse :nervous::lol:

Nickosaur

93. Well done to anyone getting over 100! I managed to get Dong Fangzhou, Bebe, even Richard Eckersley ffs, but somehow forgot Ashley Young, Cleverley and Michael Owen.

PeteManic

Got 82. Missed Evra and Stam!! Haha.

Les Sealey should have been on there. Forgot all the 5 Dannys!!!!

There are about 10 I would never have gotten, but I got some rare ones as well. Proud with the early 90s correct answers!

Chairman Steve

I got 100. Ones I'm fuming about missing were Jones, Smalling and Cleverley. Had to look up how to spell Anders Lindegaard yet could spell Tomasz Kuszczak first try.

I'm glad there's a few of us who missed Cleverley... He is pretty forgettable after all :angel:

Garry Buck

Cleverly had that god run in midfield with Anderson once but other then they I’d was never ever going to be good enough for United. Sir Alex made some great calls but also some very bad ones.

SerenityValley

78. Missed Rio somehow, these lunchtime ciders aren't helping. Never heard of Colin McKee or Gary Walsh but there's a few others I should have got.
Colin McKee - moved on at the same time we sold Neil Whitworth.

TsuWave

weirdly enough I seem to be struggling with remembering the english players, and outliers like Manucho/Bebe/Macheda/Obertan came to mind quick :lol: (because they're outliers, i know)

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
weirdly enough I seem to be struggling with remembering the english players, and outliers like Manucho/Bebe/Macheda/Obertan came to mind quick :lol: (because they're outliers, i know)
Yeah, I found most the English players hard to get outside of the obvious ones.
The majority of the foreign players,even ones from small nations,were quite easy to get.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

As if the likes of Manucho, Thornley and Culkin count

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
84/128

I spent about 10 mins trying to spell Thomas Kuszzacaak... finally got the hang of it.

How many of you got Lee Roche? Bet none of you did.

Notable ones I forgot:
Bebe
Ben Foster
Bryan Robson
Chris Eagles
David Beckham :houllier: (although I could've sworn I put him)
Gabriel Heinze
Jonathan Greening
Laurent Blanc
Paul Ince
Ronny Johnsen
Roy Carroll

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
81 - missed one because of spelling.

Most frustrating one was Powell. I just couldn‘t remember his name, but on the other hand it kind of suits him.

christian bennett

Got 85 the big player I missed out was schmeichel maybe should of got Richardson aswell perhaps ?but oh well happy with that.