Name our best 11 and the 3 subs.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Our best run last season before lockdown came with Matic, Fred and Bruno as the midfield as McTominay and Pogba were injured. Matic and Fred are quite a good pair.
I don't remember that. Either way, as you stated, the other two were injured. I honestly don't remember them being paired. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Just seems Ole like to partner a left footer with a right footer...

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
At the beginning of last season, Ole´s preferred duo in the middle was Pogba and McTominay.
Somebody else just told me that last season he preferred Matic and Fred. Either way, I don't remember. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. What I'm saying is that it seems as though Ole likes to partner a left footer with a right footer. Not sure if that's a coincidence or by design...

Dve

Somebody else just told me that last season he preferred Matic and Fred. Either way, I don't remember. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. What I'm saying is that it seems as though Ole likes to partner a left footer with a right footer. Not sure if that's a coincidence or by design...
The other poster said before lockdown, which was not at the beginning of last season... But in the first matches in September (before Pogba got injured), Ole went with Pogba + McTominay. So although your memory does not seem to be the best, you do have a point that he this season seems to prefer one left-footed and one right-footed midfielder.

lex talionis

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka/Lindelof/Maguire/Shaw
Bruno/Matic/Pogba
Greenwood/Cavani/Rashford

Subs: Martial/Fred/ Van de Beek

Those who put Martial over Cavani can't be serious. Close call between Bailly and Lindelof, but Bailly needs to show me more than 4 outstanding performances before he breaks into out best XI.

Bondi77

I think Martial at his absolute best is better for how we play than Cavani although right now Cavani is a better option because Martial is horrifically out of form whilst I’ve never seen the absolute best of VDB but if you’ve got only 3 subs then I’d go McTominay because you’ve already got Fernandes and Pogba on the pitch.
With all due respect mate if you are going to say you are picking players at their absolute best then Cavani walks into the starting eleven, the guy is world class at his best.

Adcuth

On current form id pick

De Gea​

AWB Bailly Maguire Shaw​

Pogba Fred​

Greenwood Bruno Rashford​

Cavani​

Subs: Mctominay, VDB, James

Marshall MQUAID

Supports
Adelaide United
DDG
AWB.....Bailly....Maguire....Shaw
Fred...Matic
VDB....Bruno....Pogba
Cavani​
Subs: Martial, Rashford, McTominay

Bertie Wooster

Based on general ability rather than just current form (Greenwood wouldn't be in there on form). With one of each position on bench...

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw
McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes
Greenwood, Cavani, Rashford

Subs: (Henderson), Lindelof, Fred, Martial.

Redlyn

DDG
AWB Bailly McGuire Shaw
Fred Pogba
Bruno
Rashford Cavani Martial

VDB, McT, Lindelof

Fitchett

DDG
AWB, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw
Fred, McTominay
Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford
Cavani

Lindelof, DVB, Greenwood

---------------------------------De Gea------------------------
Wan-Bissaka-----Bailly-----Maguire---------Shaw
----------------------Pogba---------Fred----------------------
Rashford-----------------Fernandes----------------Martial
-------------------------------Cavani----------------------------------

Lindelof, Matic, Van de Beek/Greenwood on the bench.

People seriously getting rid of Martial entirely and putting Greenwood in the same XI "on current form" :rolleyes:

James35

De Gea, Shaw, Maguire, Bailly, AWB, Fred, Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Cavani, Rashford

Donny, Greenwood, Matic.

stepic

Think it’s pretty clear now

Ddg
Awb lindelof Maguire shaw
Fred pogba
Greenwood bruno rashford
Cavani

Martial bailly mctom