Television Narcos: Mexico | Netflix

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Great news. I've been watching the god awful new series of House of Cards, so hopefully this will be a lot better.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Season 3 was one of the best series I've ever watched. You'd think it would decline after Pablo's death but the Cali cartel was just as captivating.

Looking forward to watching season 4.

youngrell

Season 3 was one of the best series I've ever watched. You'd think it would decline after Pablo's death but the Cali cartel was just as captivating.

Looking forward to watching season 4.
Season 3 was my favourite, too. I loved the first two with Pablo, but it got even better and I hope they keep the upward trajectory going :cool:

Hoof the ball

There’s an infinite direction to go from here. 30 plus years of unabated bloodshed. The rise of the Guadalajara, Juarez, Sinaloa, Neuvo Generacion, Templars, etc.

Kapardin

Currently watching Castlevania Season 2, once I'm done with it, I'm going to binge on this one.

I never thought they could top Season 1, but Season 3 was actually better. Have high expectations for this. Michael Pena is an interesting casting choice, he actually looks a bit like the real Kiki Camarena.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Ah. Actually it is. It’s not part of the original Narcos on Netflix. It’s a new series. My mistake.

Suv666

3 episdoes in, its a cracking season. If you loved the previous seasons, would love this too.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
That's my weekend sorted.

I don't think I've ever sided with the DEA in any Narcos season. I know they're trying to push this narrative of the DEA fighting the good fight, but if you watch it and side with them, you'se a snitch.

cyberman

Peña cannot act. He constantly has the same dopey look on his face

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can we not post things that ruin the whole series please? Especially not factual information about the people this was based on as that is the source material and specifically prohibited by the spoiler policy.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Binged all day yesterday. Enjoyable season and seemingly setup for a second season if they choose so.

And yes, those ladies are easy on the eyes, led by Teresa Ruiz (Isabella), Alyssa Diaz (Mika), Tessa Ia (Sofia), and Fernanda Urrejola (Maria, Gallardo's wife).

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Thought it was the weakest season so far, although still pretty enjoyable. Sadly, Gallardo isn’t as charismatic a villain as Escobar, or even the Cali cartel folks. The less said about Kiki the better - I don’t think Pena’s a bad actor but I thought he was frankly terrible in this. Far cry from the other Pena in season 1-3.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Binged all day yesterday. Enjoyable season and seemingly setup for a second season if they choose so.

And yes, those ladies are easy on the eyes, led by Teresa Ruiz (Isabella), Alyssa Diaz (Mika), Tessa Ia (Sofia), and Fernanda Urrejola (Maria, Gallardo's wife).
I would do disgusting things to Isabella :drool:

Good season IMO, I wasn't expecting much but it certainly delivered.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm on episode 6 so far. It's on par with the best of seasons. Way better than the last season.

Carolina Red

Staff
Up to episode 8 but I’m headed to bed for the night. Excellent season so far.

I love how they just slip El Chapo in there on the sly as the driver who is spared.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Just finished it. Thought it was too slow and labored compared to the first 3 Colombian seasons. Hoping the next season picks up better

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I think it was by far the worst of the 4 seasons so far, not that it was terrible but imo the standard of the first 3 are so high that this fell a bit flat in comparison.