NASCAR - insane last turn move to advance 5 spots and make the title race

MarylandMUFan

I know I am in a minority of NASCAR fans here, but this last turn pass, not breaking on the turn and using the wall to guide you around 5 drivers is absolutely bonkers (red #1 car needed the pass to advance to the championship race next week):

jasT1981

Used to be a big fan, but not watched in a good few years properly. I will still watch Taladega and Daytona though.

I lost interest when they brought the race stages into it.

Carolina Red

Staff
I know I am in a minority of NASCAR fans here, but this last turn pass, not breaking on the turn and using the wall to guide you around 5 drivers is absolutely bonkers (red #1 car needed the pass to advance to the championship race next week):

That’s something you’d expect out of a 1970s NASCAR highlight reel, not 2022.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Surprised they let that stand with the obvious safety issues but tremendous balls and creativity. What do you say now in racing games like gran turismo when wall riders get penalised laugh out loud.

Problem with ovals is you can’t do too much to those barriers to slow cars down as it’ll causes huge wrecks with the speeds they go if the barrier grabs the car.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Seems a bit unfair to let Captain Falcon compete in NASCAR to me, but what do I know.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
That is basically my standard racing line around those tracks in video games :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Been doing that for years in racing games.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Reminds me of the south park episode on NASCAR where the more braindead a person was the faster they were.