Nasri, what on earth?!

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Quote me on this redcafe. I'm going out on a limb here, what do they call it? Judgement calls. When you can see a players future, potential and life before it happens, you make a judgment call.

Despite whatever may happen, I want people to know I think he is shit, and to remind me if at some point (really impossible), he goes through some good form and I end up changing my mind again.

Obviously this won't happen, so don't worry about it, but if it ever did, let me know about it!!!!!

BOSS - Believe Of Samir is Stupidity

Zen

Considering most of this forum would say Man Utd's midfield is better than Arsenal's....I wouldn't say it's "typical gushing and overrating"

Dudes class, not Ozil class, but he'd certainly be a starter in any team that isn't Barca/Real.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Considering most of this forum would say Man Utd's midfield is better than Arsenal's....I wouldn't say it's "typical gushing and overrating"

Dudes class, not Ozil class, but he'd certainly be a starter in any team that isn't Barca/Real.
I would find it hard to believe a lot of people still think Uniteds midfield is better on current form. Our protection of the back four is horrible and probably will hurt us again today!

Mainoldo

If you guys can't see the class in a player like Nasri i find it hard to listen to you opinions on other players...

TonyMontana

He's one of the best young creative midfielders in Europe, I would take him to replace Scholes without thinking twice.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Top player. And looks to have a huge amount more to offer. Silly thread Boss. If he was ours you would cream over him on a regular basis

Boss

Because your opinion of him is more correct than ours therefore we should listen to you? I think he is a good player but he isnt that good.
he's a good little player, but Jesus, the stuff I've been reading, it's always the same with some of these Arsenal lads, if there sqaud is so amazing, why do they get diced in big games

TonyMontana

he's a good little player, but Jesus, the stuff I've been reading, it's always the same with some of these Arsenal lads, if there sqaud is so amazing, why do they get diced in big games
Aren't you the one who said that frog face is similiar to Zinedine Zidane?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Because they have far too many similar players, who simply dont work the way they should on games like away to Stoke and Bolton.

This has been arse's problem since Vieira left

Zen

They get beat in big games because they have no real DM, and a manager who thinks he's in Spain with a ridiculous gung-ho attitude.

You gonna tell me because they don't win that Fabregas isn't one of the best players in the world right now?

Boss

They get beat in big games because they have no real DM, and a manager who thinks he's in Spain with a ridiculous gung-ho attitude.

You gonna tell me because they don't win that Fabregas isn't one of the best players in the world right now?
Fabregas is one of the best players in the world, I agree, I've always maintained that, HE would be the one to replace Scholes, his passing can't be anymore natural

Nasri does not even come close

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good player but gets over-rated on the Caf too much.

and as for the claim that he would get into any team besides Real/Barcelona- :lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Good player but gets over-rated on the Caf too much.

and as for the claim that he would get into any team besides Real/Barcelona- :lol:
Thats hard to say to be honest. He would get a game for us

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Nasri's a good little player. But Ozil is a different class of talent, he has that bit of magic in his game.

Ceks

Prefers em hot, and spicy
“We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but
I'll be blunt and honest and say even I thought some of the posters that were singing Nasri's praises in the Ozil thread were going over the top. He's had a good start to the season but he's still a bit of a utility man seeing as he hasn't made any position his own yet. I'm not sure where he'll fit in with a fully fit squad.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'll be blunt and honest and say even I thought some of the posters that were singing Nasri's praises in the Ozil thread were going over the top. He's had a good start to the season but he's still a bit of a utility man seeing as he hasn't made any position his own yet. I'm not sure where he'll fit in with a fully fit squad.
What were they saying, in a nutshell? I mean Nasri's a good player, has a good overall game. But Ozil is one of those talents that can take your breath away.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Nasri's been excellent this year. His close control and his ability to beat players is excellent, he's got a great shot on him and is a sharp passer. He just needs to be more direct, which he has been so far this season. Playing him through the middle helps too, though he won't get too much of an opportunity doing that.

Boss you're the new Cal when it comes to all things Arsenal: An idiot.

Disregard.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Some people

Its obvious Nasri is a highly gifted player

If you cant see that you should be watching tiddlywinks of something

For me if he manages to actually get an injury free run and keep playing for a full season he could go onto be something really special. He's a bit like Hleb but can actually finish as well

He'd certainly look good in Utds midfield presently

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
To dismiss him like you have above is as stupid as declaring Ozil the new Zidane.
This.

Not saying Nasri is some kind of base god but he is bloody good. Because Ozil was linked with us heavily and is the flavour of the month people are making out that there is a massive difference between the two.