Nba 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I didn't catch the OKC game, but how has Brooks rearranged the offense to account for Westbrook? I heard Martin's shooting wasn't good, but still Brooks has been getting a lot of flack?

sidsutton

Play Durant at the point and pray to shit he creates something. That's about as complex as it goes. OKC know they are screwed. They can't score consistently against one of the worst defenses in the league. So they have to resort to 'Hack-whatever-his-name-is' (Durant is turning into quite the douchebag) and this:

If only the Rockets could have held on to one of their leads in Game 2 or 3...

Zen

Durant is sick of coming second bro. He's a man scorned.

"I've been second my whole life," said Durant. "I was the second-best player in high school. I was the second pick in the draft. I've been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in The Finals. I'm tired of being second.

"I'm done with it."

adexkola

Supports
Play Durant at the point and pray to shit he creates something. That's about as complex as it goes. OKC know they are screwed. They can't score consistently against one of the worst defenses in the league. So they have to resort to 'Hack-whatever-his-name-is' (Durant is turning into quite the douchebag) and this:

:lol: I thought they were introducing anti-flopping fines.

Durant still has lots of time to make his mark on the game, but today belongs to LeBron.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

Synchronized diving/flopping.

Busquets, the bar has been raised, your reply?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did they call an offensive foul for that?

Fisher has always been a tremendous flopper.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
:lol:

Look at the arms and the legs.. Absolutely perfect! Do they practice it?! :lol:

10/10 performance as far as I'm concerned.
Of course they practice it! You don't think Barca practice their flops too? Quite frankly, United should practice flopping, at least in Europe, it's a huge advantage really.

ha_rooney

Golden State have become my favourite team to watch this season, but my word Mark Jackson is a whining tit. Will be interesting how Denver play and if the refs get too involved tonight.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
There's always a stretch in a game where Steph Curry is just unstoppable

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
And the race to the bottom was won by.....Orlando! Of course someone always moves up in the lottery, but here is the draft order if the order remains unchanged:

1. Orlando (20 wins)
2. Charlotte (21)
3. Cleveland (24)
4. Phoenix (25)
5. New Orleans (27)
6. Sacramento (28)
7. Washington (29)
8. Detroit (29)
9. Minnesota (31)
10. Portland (33)
11. Toronto (34)
12. Philly (34)

ha_rooney

Celtics with a brave effort but Knicks held off for the win.

It's not going to happen, but Melo needs to do a much better job at shot efficiency. Unless I'm mistaken, he's missed 54 shots in the last 3 games and has under 10 assists.

botond

glad for the grizzlies , kind of a surprise , no ?

i current state they can better okc to imo

adexkola

Supports
Celtics with a brave effort but Knicks held off for the win.

It's not going to happen, but Melo needs to do a much better job at shot efficiency. Unless I'm mistaken, he's missed 54 shots in the last 3 games and has under 10 assists.
During the Boston surge, he and Smith just kept on running isolation plays. no innovation, no movement. Indiana will pose some tough questions for us in the next round.

glad for the grizzlies , kind of a surprise , no ?

i current state they can better okc to imo
Not a surprise at all. They've been excellent in the regular season. Their big 2 are unmatched in the league, Tony Allen is one of the best perimeter defenders, and Conley is coming into his own. With Westbrook out they have a realistic chance of making the WC Finals.

OB

I really want the Bulls to win game 7. It's incredible to see how well they've done without their best player, and also players being unfit and stuff. Is a Rose return still possible late in the playoffs? I really want the Bulls to win a championship this year. It would be very good if Rose would return in the finals.

Zen

Bulls got no chance, the fittest won't even play.......breaks my heart.

Pretty funny bumping into someone with a Nets cap on in Manchester when the Bulls went 3-1 up though, and I had my Bulls cap on -_-

TheBest

SPNTBP
I really want the Bulls to win game 7. It's incredible to see how well they've done without their best player, and also players being unfit and stuff. Is a Rose return still possible late in the playoffs? I really want the Bulls to win a championship this year. It would be very good if Rose would return in the finals.
They aren't getting past heat...rose or no rose. I hope rose plays though. He has already pissed lot of people.

ha_rooney

Rose should've played at some point, even if it was from the bench. If Artest and Lee could return so quickly after injuries, Rose should be able to play some minutes after being cleared to do so by doctors 2 months ago.

On PTI, they were saying that Rose's brother said he might play if the Bulls advanced. If that's true, why doesn't he play this week?

OB

I agree. I read somewhere about him not having his muscle memory. I think he should have played the games in the end, last few minutes of those games which they had a good lead of a very bad trail. He could have just played to get a feel of it, and not play hard if he wanted. The Bulls could really do with some Rose now.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Who needs Rose? Bulls up 17 at the half.

I think Tom Thibodeau isn't playing Rose because he doesn't trust that he can give the intensity he demands from his players yet, plus he isn't sure how his presence could affect the chemistry of the team he's been building for a year now. And once he plays him it will be tough to bench him again.

I don't think Rose will play again this year.. I think Tom thidobeau is planning to start the next season with him instead, and just finish this year with the group he started it and got this far with.

ha_rooney

Bulls win!

Stupid Clippers ruined my otherwise perfect prediction on who would make it out of the first round. It is somewhat funny that in their best season ever, they can only match the pathetic accomplishments of the lakers.

CP3 is also apparently unsure if he will stay with them. Someone tweeted his kid called him a loser (I may have read that wrong). Swap him for Howard, but I expect him to stay at the Clippers.

Hitchcocker

Bulls win!

Stupid Clippers ruined my otherwise perfect prediction on who would make it out of the first round. It is somewhat funny that in their best season ever, they can only match the pathetic accomplishments of the lakers.

CP3 is also apparently unsure if he will stay with them. Someone tweeted his kid called him a loser (I may have read that wrong). Swap him for Howard, but I expect him to stay at the Clippers.
Gasol for Paul and we're set for the present and future.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Bulls win!

Both Howard and Paul are free agents now.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Also how pathetic are the Nets. I knew they werent going to the title or anything or at least make the semis of the playoffs since you put that expensive team together and the Bulls did not even have Rose. What a bunch of wankers!

ha_rooney

What an ending to the OKC-Grizzlies game!

Durant came up with the big shot but they played some terrific D in the final minute as well. Memphis had 3 FTs to send it to OT but couldn't do it. Terrific game.

ha_rooney

Knicks lose.

Melo is 35-111 FG in last 4 games :lol::lol:

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
I just love the way the Pacers play the game of basketball. Their inside game completely dominated the Knicks. Let's hope they can take game 2 aswell.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Durant with another great performance and it's not the first time he's put up a dominant 4th quarter performance either, you almost expect him to deliver every time when his team needs it. Martin had a good game too.

I find it pretty amazing how Durant can shoot 50% from the floor for the last couple of years when in so many of OKCs useless possesions he has to receive the ball a couple of feet outside the 3-point line, 6-8 seconds left on the clock with a defender crowding him.

Oh and Perkins has useless hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.