NBA 2019-2020

ZDwyr

Only two for the next draft. Our own + Denver's 1st which we got in the Jerami Grant trade. I expect/hope we'll add one more in a Gallinari trade before the deadline though.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Only two for the next draft. Our own + Denver's 1st which we got in the Jerami Grant trade. I expect/hope we'll add one more in a Gallinari trade before the deadline though.
Ya you guys are going to have so many picks which gives you so many options to get pieces around you either through the draft or trades. Good times coming for OKC on the future.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Right but even so, an all-star level for what? Eight games? That's not enough of a reason to prefer him over Chris Paul as your ball handler.
That, and his contract, are definitely enough reason not to roll the dice on Paul. Unless OKC would take Wiggins in the trade

Fair enough about the rest. But the point stands: few teams have reason to trade for either Paul or Adams, and even for those that might, there is still the problem of matching salaries

That Adams next deal will be cheaper doesn't really matter if you have to give up multiple important assets to make the trade. And Adams, well, he's just not good enough imho to make it worthwhile...except for the Celtics(good news for you! Did you see what Embiid did to them last night?)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Doncic in his 12 worst games(by gamescore)
26.25 points
7.5 assists
9 rebounds
5.4 turnovers
56.3 TS%

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Giannis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
26.5 points
5.75 assists
12.5 rebounds
4.5 turnovers
56.15 TS%

Last edited:

SportingCP96

Supports

God mode on.
Has to be in MVP discussions at the moment. Especially in an over achieving Mavs team, with him being the main reason they are doing as good as they have been.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Miami were unbeaten at home. Yes Butler had a good look to send it to OT, though it came about after he collided with LeBron, unlucky for lakers there

Great win against a great team. The LBJ+AD one-two punch is S-C-A-R-Y. AD is a monster

In other news, Harden dropped 54 with 10/15 from 3 and only 6 FT. THAT IS WHY TEAMS FOUL HARDEN A LOT PEOPLE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, Giannis....3/7 from 3 and 10/13 from the line. When he shoots like that, yeah, you're screwed

Jaren Jackson went off for 43 with 9 treys, 7 in the third :eek:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

So close from season gone. :nervous:

Luckily, it seems he will seat out just a week or two by first reports.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Comes at the worst possible time for the mavs too(and us fans, who miss out on the marquee matchup with Giannis), their schedule over the next two weeks is brutal

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's not a break it anything is it. Just rolled his ankle

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Bucks, Celtics, 76ers, Raptors is their schedule... Only Celtics at home and then 2 easier games before Lakers. They have been great against Heat last night even without him turning around -23 at half time only to really feck it up in the end and throw it away. Things would be a lot better with that win looking at the 4 games ahead.
Think they would be ok even with 1-3 and not push Doncic back too soon. Once you sprained your ankle, regardless if it is not so serious, the risk of re-injury is still high.

Still, everyone would sign for this scenario after the first replay.

Lebron James listed questionable for tonight's game too.

SportingCP96

Supports
Uuuff thankfully it was not a break because that could have been a lot lot worse.

I am sure Mavs are fine with taking on this two league schedule if it means Luka is not out for the season and it is just a sprain.

Thankfully the kid will be ok.

SportingCP96

Supports
Giannis is a cheat code despite the loss.

Drose is 6th man of the year right now.

Melo being the closer for Portland (big win for them) and getting huge buckets down the stretch and getting a big defensive stop (oh the irony). Dame with the huge and 1 to seal the game.

Ja Morant is so easy on the eye. Overall great night of Basketball.

Fosu-Mens

Giannis is a cheat code despite the loss.

Drose is 6th man of the year right now.

Melo being the closer for Portland (big win for them) and getting huge buckets down the stretch and getting a big defensive stop (oh the irony). Dame with the huge and 1 to seal the game.

Ja Morant is so easy on the eye. Overall great night of Basketball.
A feat to beat the Bucks without Boban.

Rubio with a 10p triple-double with under 30% FG.

SportingCP96

Supports
A feat to beat the Bucks without Boban.

Rubio with a 10p triple-double with under 30% FG.
I like Rubio a lot. Pass first crafty Point guards like Rubio and Rondo are fun to watch.

Giannis needs help he was basically a 1 man team last night.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I like Rubio a lot. Pass first crafty Point guards like Rubio and Rondo are fun to watch.

Giannis needs help he was basically a 1 man team last night.
Giannis needs help. On a team that won 18 straight...

SportingCP96

Supports
Giannis needs help. On a team that won 18 straight...
I am saying in terms of in the playoffs and to win an NBA Championship. I feel they need a viable number 2 scoring option after Giannis. I dont think Khris Middleton as your #2 will lead you to a championship. Thats not to say that he is a bad player but rather when you compare it to other potential finals candidates it falls short in comparison to there second best player.

The Bucks are clearly a good team but can Giannis alone lead them to a NBA championship without a viable number 2 option? that is the question.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I am saying in terms of in the playoffs and to win an NBA Championship. I feel they need a viable number 2 scoring option after Giannis. I dont think Khris Middleton as your #2 will lead you to a championship. Thats not to say that he is a bad player but rather when you compare it to other potential finals candidates it falls short in comparison to there second best player.

The Bucks are clearly a good team but can Giannis alone lead them to a NBA championship without a viable number 2 option? that is the question.
Think Bud's lack of adjustments in the playoffs is the bigger issue

They could win a title with someone like Pop, Carlisle or Doc as coach

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat

They need Melo.

SportingCP96

Supports
I fecks with this Miami team.
Herro, Nunn, Duncan Robinson were all great additions. Well done by there front office to identify these kids. I really like this Miami team!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Ownership, front-office, coaching, scouting.
All of that. Regardless who they plug into that team, they are all good. They even managed to make Dion Waiters good for a while, when he cared.

Guys like Duncan Robinson or Kendrick Nunn had almost no NBA career before Miami. Now they are valuable players and trade assets. Their draft picks have almost exclusively been good recently - Adebayo, Herro, Winslow.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
All of that. Regardless who they plug into that team, they are all good. They even managed to make Dion Waiters good for a while, when he cared.

Guys like Duncan Robinson or Kendrick Nunn had almost no NBA career before Miami. Now they are valuable players and trade assets. Their draft picks have almost exclusively been good recently - Adebayo, Herro, Winslow.
Based on his name alone, I think he needs to go to the Spurs.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They broke their losing streak last night but I don’t really get how Alvin Gentry is still in a job. To lose 13 in a row and be 7-22 with that team is ridiculous, even without Zion that is still a team with lots of quality in players like Holiday, Ingram (playing like an All-Star), Redick, Favors and Ball. There is absolutely no reason for them to be this bad.

Portland are 12-16 and I am actually almost sure we will make the playoffs from 7-8 seeds just to get bounced by one of the LA teams. 7-8 seeds this year are basically like death sentence, you have no chance of winning if you are there and you get a worse pick.

Grib

They broke their losing streak last night but I don’t really get how Alvin Gentry is still in a job. To lose 13 in a row and be 7-22 with that team is ridiculous, even without Zion that is still a team with lots of quality in players like Holiday, Ingram (playing like an All-Star), Redick, Favors and Ball. There is absolutely no reason for them to be this bad.

Portland are 12-16 and I am actually almost sure we will make the playoffs from 7-8 seeds just to get bounced by one of the LA teams. 7-8 seeds this year are basically like death sentence, you have no chance of winning if you are there and you get a worse pick.
This is true, though I watched some of their game a couple of Sundays back and they got absolutely tanked by 50 ish

Terrible team, was shocking to watch