NBA 2020-2021

sport2793

I don’t really have to justify anything, I was wrong and I have said quite a few times I am disappointed with this season from the Blazers though the last few weeks have been encouraging. Still think we will be out in the first round of the playoffs. Suns will be too if they go against Lakers though. I don’t really believe Jazz or Suns are capable of winning the championship but they had a very good regular season. Doesn’t really matter, I’d still take Blazers in a series over them.

The bolded one definitely was not mine. I don’t really follow schedules that closely.
Wrong again, as usual.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Philly Brooklyn and Utah Phoenix looking the likely conference finals.

Both should be fun especially the west matchup. Very similar teams , will come down to late execution.

RooneyLegend

Because he's crap at shooting and refuses to just drive into the paint.
He should be posting up, not driving. His handle aint that legit. I'm disappointed I'm the coaching these days. These teams simply don't take advantage of mismatches.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Both should be fun especially the west matchup. Very similar teams , will come down to late execution.
You can bet the media will still focus on the LA teams with segments like "Should be more embrassed with these playoffs, LA Clippers or LA Lakers?"

Beans

Supports
Neutral
He should be posting up, not driving. His handle aint that legit. I'm disappointed I'm the coaching these days. These teams simply don't take advantage of mismatches.
Does anyone know how to post up anymore? Seems like a lost art.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You can bet the media will still focus on the LA teams with segments like "Should be more embrassed with these playoffs, LA Clippers or LA Lakers?"
They'll focus on the east, more "stars" and potential for clickbait on that side. Phoenix and Utah will be underrated until they win it all.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
It's funny that yesterday some were discussing how underrated Stockton is, and Malone, today Stephan A Smith said that Donovan Mitchell is the greatest Jazz player ever :lol:

Yea mate, let's ignore the 2nd highest NBA scorer of all time and the all time assist leader for someone who is in his fourth year in the NBA.

ZDwyr

Just like how everyone says the Lakers and Nuggets would beat us before we played them.
Did people really pick Denver? Suns are far better. The Lakers one is understandable and had AD stayed fit then who knows. I hope I'm wrong anyway. I want the Suns to win.

Eddy_JukeZ

If Harden returns, I don't think it'll be that close vs Philly. Embiid's health would worry me too.

The WCF should be great though. Both teams have similar personnel.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@Sarni If you are anything like me, you have tried to think about all the scenarios involving the Blazers and their paths to improvement. How do you see it? What kind of coach do you want and what do you think the team needs in terms of personnel?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
@Sarni If you are anything like me, you have tried to think about all the scenarios involving the Blazers and their paths to improvement. How do you see it? What kind of coach do you want and what do you think the team needs in terms of personnel?
This season was a major disappointment. I still feel like the team was good enough to go far and personnel wise very close to teams who are still there.

I would like to trade CJ but we won’t get anything good for him. He may be better suited to a sixth man role, maybe that can be his future. Powell’s contract is expiring, if we can resign him for a good deal I would like that.

I am hoping a new coach can bring some life to that team. Then we will need a more reliable center, and a solid wing. If we can get a CJ trade that’s fine but I would expect us to trade him 50c on the dollar now so I’m not sure it is the way.

mav_9me

It's funny that yesterday some were discussing how underrated Stockton is, and Malone, today Stephan A Smith said that Donovan Mitchell is the greatest Jazz player ever :lol:

Yea mate, let's ignore the 2nd highest NBA scorer of all time and the all time assist leader for someone who is in his fourth year in the NBA.
:lol::lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
Weird refereeing on both sides of the pitch so far. Pitbull Tucker the best player so far.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Cant see kyrie playing in the next game as well. I guess harden will suit up.

Revan

Assumptionman
Durant not playing well and he has no help from his teammates. Looks that this is gonna end only in one way, and it might well be the end of the series if neither of Kyrie/Harden return for the remaining games.

Zen

How absolutely open is this if the Nets aren't in the final four..... I'd say there's little between the 5 main teams that aren't a fully formed Nets. Maybe the Eastern two have the minor edge, but it'd hardly be some lopsided matchup either.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Injuries deciding the playoffs seemingly every year now....

Eddy_JukeZ

Kyrie is probably out for game 5. I don't think Harden is coming back this series.

That Bruce Brown disaster in game 3 might have just defined the series.

Revan

Assumptionman
Stupid from Jokic to get himself ejected, the Nuggets were still in the game.

Chris Paul was magnificient.

Zen

Some obscene shit from Paul in that series. 5 total turnovers.... .627 shooting. The fact he's 35 and was clearly playing in a very economic way to recover an injury only like 10 days ago.

Give me Suns/Bucks for the feel good finals... that I don't know who I'd want to win, but probably CP since Giannis has another decade to get something.

entropy

They’re interviewing her for the sake of pretending they’re being diverse again. Only way she’s getting a head coach job is at Spurs if Pops backs her when he retires.
You have the right idea, but the wrong organization. She was on everyone's list but we assumed she wouldn't be interested and only wanted the Spurs job. I am just glad she took a meeting in the first place. She would be perfect for Portland.

R'hllor

Gsus Christ what a miss by Embiid, like he choked dunno what was that.

Edit: Just saw stats he actually went 4/20 FG tonight, thats way to low for him.

Last edited:

edcunited1878

Wow...did not see that Hawks win coming. Embid has been hurting the entire game and in addition to his knee, think his back has been bothering him since Game 3 when he landed very hard on his back.

edcunited1878

Just read that Embiid went 0-12 in the second half, not good at all.
Yep. Scored his only points from FT line and missed that last possession layup.

Horrible offensive second half from him and it was clear he was physically banged up. Curry and Harris nor the bench couldn't step up in the 2nd half. Atlanta dominated on the defensive end.