NBA 2020-2021

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
:lol: Piss off nets, maybe KD can beg another superstar to join him:drool:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
An underrated story for the Nets is how bad Joe Harris was in the series.
Is it underrated? Outside of injuries to me it seems that Joe Harris shooting slump has been the main topic.

RooneyLegend

Ridiculous effort by KD in the 4th Q. Shout out to The Freaks supporting cast to close out that game. So many big shots to keep up with KD. This is what makes this ring chasing so frustrating. We could have this competitveness every series like back in em days.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
So enjoyable watching 3 of the most unlikeable players fail, even if the worst of the lot didn’t even play.

Revan

Assumptionman
Feel for Durant. Arguably the best playoff performance I have seen from a player (too young to have watched Jordan play). In the end, he averaged 35.4/11/6.9 and essentially won game 5 on his own and almost won today again (that shot should have been a three, it was so close).

However, with injuries, Bucks were the better team. I have them now as overall favorites.

Zen

I'd feel for KD if well.... yeah. Plus I know it's recency bias of course, but forgetting some of the stuff LeBron did in 2018 with a shot Cavs team, it's a great case for both, but it became so commonplace for LeBron to do what KD did in the past week - that we've took it for granted.

Treated to some stellar stuff this year though. Bucks are definitely favourites, but there's genuinely no reason none of the main 4, assuming the Sixers win, can win it all. Hell, Hawks might look at themselves and just think.... well it's now or never. It's absolutely open.

But again - if the two conference finals match up to the two amazing finals in 2018 - I'd be a bit stunned. Could of peaked with the Nets-Bucks this year.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Thank you Bucks, I needed to be right about the Nets. :D
To be fair they would have easily won this series if either Kyrie or Harden were fully healthy for all of it… happy Bucks got it though. It was still hell of a challenge as that team is super strong even with 50% of Harden and no Kyrie.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To be fair they would have easily won this series if either Kyrie or Harden were fully healthy for all of it… happy Bucks got it though. It was still hell of a challenge as that team is super strong even with 50% of Harden and no Kyrie.
Excuses!

PS: I'm just being a hater.

binary bot
Just wondering are the crazy number of stoppages a talking point/issue in the US? Last night was the first time I've watched in a while but great games seem more painful than ever to watch.

Zen

What's Wayoff been playing at since Kawhi's been out....

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a game so far. Booker and George both unbelievable.

RORY65

Booker with his first career triple double in his first WCF game, the battle between him and George has been great but the Suns look set to go 1 up now.

Zen

Booker with his first career triple double in his first WCF game, the battle between him and George has been great but the Suns look set to go 1 up now.
Hold fire...

What an absolutely brilliant opener though, both teams being down a key player evened itself out well :lol:

At 40/1, The Suns have a fair big potential to be longest odds champs in the NBA era, although you could of 'in theory' said the same about the Heat last year, but you knew they had no chance comes the finals. Looking at past odds though, it's mad to see that the Bucks we're 100/1 to win it all it 2018/19. So it seems a long odds team going deep is the new trend here.

Green_Red

Does anyone know if there's a way to watch NBA games from the past? I recently watched The Last Dance and would love to watch some of those old NBA games / seasons.

RooneyLegend

To think I was told by some clueless folks on here that Booker couldn't be part of a contending team. Amazing stuff by him.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
2 ,minutes to go in game 7. Atl up 4 with 2 minutes to go. Trey having a bad game but stepping up in the fourth.

Sandyman

Ah that's that!

Well played Hawks

Sadly, same issues persist for Sixers - and criminal blowing 2 games like that

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Yeah sixers look so bad down the stretch. Embid looks like he doesn't know what to do. Bucks should beat this Atlanta team.

R'hllor

I am sorry but :lol: 76ers, great stuff by young Atlanta team, you love to see it. From biased PoV Bogdanovic was really meh this series, knee or not.

Embiid, besides chocking in game 5, vital turnover by him tonight too, also he really picks weird moments to talk shit. Hope he returns in much better health next season, that might reduce his need to flop around. In any case, great player.

RooneyLegend

I am sorry but :lol: 76ers, great stuff by young Atlanta team, you love to see it. From biased PoV Bogdanovic was really meh this series, knee or not.

Embiid, besides chocking in game 5, vital turnover by him tonight too, also he really picks weird moments to talk shit. Hope he returns in much better health next season, that might reduce his need to flop around. In any case, great player.
Why is he always on the floor?

edcunited1878

Sixers need a capable backup point guard to run the show down the stretch. Simmons cannot be a franchise player without developing a reliable shot.

Atlanta on the other hand has silenced a lot of doubters in two of the toughest markets in the league. Nice to see Embid have to stfu on this one!

RooneyLegend

The 6ers really wasted some big draft picks. The process was a good but disgusting plan, however it was horribly executed. How did they manage to find a couple of no1's that can't shoot?

edcunited1878

The 6ers really wasted some big draft picks. The process was a good but disgusting plan, however it was horribly executed. How did they manage to find a couple of no1's that can't shoot?
At least Fultz had an injury plus some mental hurdles as he had a decent shot in college. Simmons never had a shot and still doesn't. He has to work on his shooting mechanics and dedicate a lot of time to it. It's unacceptable for a player like him to not have any reliable jump shot.

reelworld

I think Lue did a good job in adjusting to Suns game plan. They were getting murdered by Ayton when they play small ball line up, and they countered by playing Cousins and Zubac to prevent that, but Booker was just several levels above their guards. Love it that as talented a scorer he is, Booker hardly force a shot and play within the flow of the game and getting his team mates open looks

ZDwyr

Simmons was just horrible. The dunk he gave up was embarrassing.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Taxi for Simmons.......

If he's looking to share, you can probably squeeze Doc in too.

R'hllor

Why is he always on the floor?
Dunno, to draw attention and remind/show us there is some issue just in case he has a shit night? I understand he his this injury but i swear every 2nd time when he hits the floor he holds some different part of the leg or or non injured knee, tonight, calf was newest addition.