NBA 2021-2022

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
RIP good sir.

What happened to him after the bubble? Did he give up on his career, or did no team pick him up? He had a contract with Portland last I remember.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
RIP good sir.

What happened to him after the bubble? Did he give up on his career, or did no team pick him up? He had a contract with Portland last I remember.
Died of natural causes so it's likely he fell ill is my guess

R.I.P.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
RIP good sir.

His emergence at Purdue was an amazing story considering his background, he was rumored to have had mental issues after his NBA career failed and gained a lot of weight in the following few months, and I would have expected that his health deteriorated quite quickly.

Stacks

Shoutout to all the UK Nets fans that started popping up all over the place when KD and Kyrie went there. They thought they could sneak in and hitch a ride to a dynasty without the grind :lol:

ME. I'm them. I was fascinated with the mix of young talent and 2 seniors but when they traded for Harden I jumped ship and wanted them to lose. Thought it was a bad move.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

I could have sworn there already was an agreement in place. You know, a piece of paper that determines for how long Durant has to play for the Nets in order to receive money.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

I could have sworn there already was an agreement in place. You know, a piece of paper that determines for how long Durant has to play for the Nets in order to receive money.
Yeah, I heard the same rumour. It's a bit fancy but I believe that they call it "contracts".