NBA 2021-2022

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Don't know why anyone would want the Bucks to advance, unless you particularly didn't like the Celtics. They're the defending champs, and honestly they don't play entertaining basketball at all. Just a bunch of 12ft dudes trying to physically bully their way through.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Don't know why anyone would want the Bucks to advance, unless you particularly didn't like the Celtics. They're the defending champs, and honestly they don't play entertaining basketball at all. Just a bunch of 12ft dudes trying to physically bully their way through.

Well there’s loads of reasons. They have one of the most likeable superstar in the history of the league. They are also short handed in this series . They are playing against a team that has one of the worst fan bases in sport

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Giannis has taken 10 shots and holiday has also taken 10 shots . This can’t work for the Bucks. Giannis has to take like 25 shots in the second half

Deery

Dreary
And absolutely nothing from three.

Absolutely ridiculous to call this a shooting foul. Big turning point.
What about Giannis’ offensive foul at the start? Bucks getting their fair share.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
In the absence of Middleton Bucks needed Holiday to step up and apart from the odd good quarter he has done nothing on offence. Just running into congested lanes

edcunited1878

And absolutely nothing from three.

Absolutely ridiculous to call this a shooting foul. Big turning point.
It wasn't a clear shooting foul, but it was a terrible foul as Giannis didn't have to reach in after he lost the ball. Just let Smart take a heave from inside his own half.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Is this game 7 just good ol’ EuroLeague Aris - Cibona, right?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Well there’s loads of reasons. They have one of the most likeable superstar in the history of the league. They are also short handed in this series . They are playing against a team that has one of the worst fan bases in sport
I mean I really like Giannis too but not so much that I want to see the Bucks win back to back chips. As I said, unless you have a particular disdain for Boston (or their fans), the Bucks advancing would be so meh.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tatum is out here moving like he's Fabregas. So good.

Zen

I'm genuinely not sure why some of this stuff is being called.... but I guess the Celtics are still owed one for the robbery of 2010... but at the expense of Giannis ain't cool, but whatever.

But one teams shooting unreal in the 3rd so far, one isn't is the big point here.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Never count out the Bucks. Nothing is falling for them at the moment though.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You can’t win a playoffs game shooting 16% from three.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Been searching for a side to support for a long while and chose Celtics a while back after loving how Tatum plays. Didn't think I'd get so emotionally invested so quickly though.

Always enjoyed watching Giannis before, and now I'm fully hating on him :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
Oh wait, they called travelling in Giannis. He does like 10 per game but somehow avoids getting called for that.

edcunited1878

Bucks sorely missing Middleton for moments like these. Can play a two man perimeter game or just handle the ball in the half court, get his own shot, or facilitate.

Bucks aren't done, but they'll need outside shooting and close down and defend better to feed their offensive transitions.

Delano

I can't understand why the Bucks continue to throw it up from 3. Have the most dominant player in the league and continue to do the same shit.

edcunited1878

Grant Williams is having his Jeff Green random lights out shooting performance. Credit to him for persisting and knocking them down in rhythm.

Giannis is getting physically matched by Boston and isn't as strong at the bucket as he usually is. Meanwhile, Cs are continuing to knock down from range. Fun game 7.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Boston have been so, so impressive this post season.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Giannis has missed a lot of open layups today.

In a match up between Tatum and Giannis, Grant Williams has been the match winner.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
One of my mates is a Chelsea and a Bucks fan. What a tragic weekend for him :lol:

Zen

Celtics are seemingly quite happy to leave 3 of the Bucks that aren't Giannis and Jrue reasonably open every single time - it's quite staggering, really missing Middleton and well, a general lack of talent in the depth never helps.

Always be a great achievement that they won it with this team to be fair, Giannis is a fecking immense player, even if he's missed a few straight forward ones today.