NBA 2021-2022

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
There must be few broken records from Suns in that 1st half. Shooting 10/41 from the field. Their leading scorer is Cameron Johnson with erm...5.

Luka and Dinwiddie on the other side. :drool:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Luka has more than the suns now . I don’t think that would have ever happened in the second half of a game

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Some of the suns fans have been giving the biggun in this thread this season . Proper shit in the face moment

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Some of the suns fans have been giving the biggun in this thread this season . Proper shit in the face moment
Bit harsh there! This game is obviously an aberration. Unfortunately it's a game 7.

Suns have been great over the last two years, but more than likely they'll have nothing to show for it.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Bit harsh there! This game is obviously an aberration. Unfortunately it's a game 7.

Suns have been great over the last two years, but more than likely they'll have nothing to show for it.

Nah this ain’t about the suns as a whole . Remember the one person who argued for ages how warriors couldn’t do anything because Bridges was like the greatest defender of all time . After the first two games of this series one was saying that no one in the west was going to beat them

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Lots of talk will be about Suns massive choke job, but it has to be said, Mavs and Luka are playing phenomenal as well. Those threes are just raining all night.

Mavs and Celtics, because my 198:1 bet that they'd meet in the finals would knock a fair chunk off my mortgage
Go man!!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Nah this ain’t about the suns as a whole . Remember the one person who argued for ages how warriors couldn’t do anything because Bridges was like the greatest defender of all time . After the first two games of this series one was saying that no one in the west was going to beat them
I remember, since he was mostly arguing with me. But he was a bit of a tool. He is not representative of other Suns fans on here.

For the rest, everybody goes a little over the top sometimes (even me ;)). That is what being a fan is all about.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Reminds me of the Mavs in the mid-2000s. One Finals collapse then an embarrassing first round exit the following year after winning something like 65 games.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Reminds me of the Mavs in the mid-2000s. One Finals collapse then an embarrassing first round exit the following year after winning something like 65 games.
Now I wonder who beat them in that 1st round exit ? I believe or should I say "we believe" it was the Dubs. :lol: :cool:

Charlie Foley

Was that the guy who said the warriors were “found out” because they lost a close game away to one of the best teams in the league. I didn’t know if he was necessarily a Suns fan or just a bit simple.

the only people I know were definitely Suns fans are @elmo who is cool and that one guy who said recently there was no way anyone would beat the suns who is less cool.

ZDwyr

With Giannis out Luka is the best player left in the playoffs, right?

ZDwyr

I'd say both Steph and Tatum have a dog in that race as well.
I was nearly going to include some white text about Steph just for you :lol:

They're definitely in the conversation, yes. I feel like Tatum is a little too inconsistent and Steph is not shooting it well enough at the moment. But those things could change.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I was nearly going to include some white text about Steph just for you :lol:

They're definitely in the conversation, yes. I feel like Tatum is a little too inconsistent and Steph is not shooting it well enough at the moment. But those things could change.
Form is temporary, class is permanent. :cool: ;)

edcunited1878

Suns dared others to step up and let Luka do his thing. Problem is, those other Mavs did it at least every other game, while the Suns others couldn't match Mavs others. Brunson and Dinwiddie came up aces.

Bridges, Crowder, Johnson, and Payne couldn't match up. Well done to the Mavs for sticking to their plan and shooting well. CP3 had issues against the Pelicans and then had just as much problems with Mavs too.

Mavs v. Warriors in the West and Celtics v Heat in the East. Warriors in 7 and Heat in 6.

These should be competitive and fun series, that's all I'm asking for. Disappointed that CP3 won't get a ring, but Mavs earned their spot in the Western Conference Final.

R'hllor

Giannis tried his best but when you have your 2nd guy out suddenly its that easy, on other side, Suns vs Mavs was comical on so many levels, from hunting Luka in game X to Lil Wayne calling him a ho and then Booker talking shit then showing up tonight with 11 points.

Also, whole it should be a guy from a team thats gonna be finnalist or highest chance, they are all out lul. Good shit from Luka and others that backed him up tonight, good stuff.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Woke up to this result and couldn't believe my eyes :eek: Dallas really did it after being down by 2 games. I have been watching the clown Broussard go from "Suns in 4" to "Suns in 7" :lol:
All those Doncic haters will have to eat their words

R'hllor

Woke up to this result and couldn't believe my eyes :eek: Dallas really did it after being down by 2 games. I have been watching the clown Broussard go from "Suns in 4" to "Suns in 7" :lol:
All those Doncic haters will have to eat their words
The amount of back tracking tomorrow/today, its gonna be amazing to watch, only thing thats not positive about Mavs & Luka moving in next round is that Nick cnut Wright will be obnoxious on level 100.

Edit: Oh Booker memes going crazy right now.

edcunited1878

Don't understand why national media didn't see that the Suns allowed Luka to have his way, but needed to slow down his teammates, while at least matching their output.

Mavs role players stepped up while Luka did his thing. On the Suns side, Booker didn't step up and for all the clutch moments Suns had this season, their shooting was out of whack in Games 6 and 7. I understand the appreciation and desire for CP3 to win, but it was obvious he couldn't ball out every other night to a level that complimented Booker or cancelled out Brunson, let alone Luka.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
The amount of back tracking tomorrow/today, its gonna be amazing to watch, only thing thats not positive about Mavs & Luka moving in next round is that Nick cnut Wright will be obnoxious on level 100.

So no change with Nick Wright then. ;)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

It will be annoying for sure but to his credit, he stuck with Luka all season long. Broussard will have to eat his humble pie

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Damn, that escalated quickly. I wanted the Mavs to win but in no way did I expect it to happen, neither at the start of the series nor at the start of game 7.

As great as Luka was, Dimwiddle was the game changer for me. No one expected him to go off like he did and that support for Luka in the first half blew the Suns away.

SirAnderson

Just wow, really wasn't expecting that result, and so dominately put away by the Mavs.
They were nowhere to be found tonight and paid the price.

I'm really interest to see how Mavs will match up with the Dubs, who are obviously the clear favorites to win of the 2. But just like the Suns, hope they spring some surprises.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Cuban deserves credit for picking Kidd, and dealing Krispas, even if Bertans is fairly useless and extremely expensive. Spencer seems to have worked out.

Playoffs have always been about defense, Nash and the Suns used to lead the NBA in wins then bow out early every year.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Heat - Celtics will be a bloodbath.
Yesssss and i'm here for it. 7 games underwater for them :drool: Honestly, all 4 teams left play ridiculous defence, but those 2 are just so fluid and can do so many things...
I think Dallas need 50 from Luka today
They did not. I mean, he could have done that if they needed it :lol:
Yes and no. I mean, obviously to be this bad, sure. But the mavs D flattened them in 4 of the last 5 games. Think game 5 was the real aberration at this point
With Giannis out Luka is the best player left in the playoffs, right?
Jimmy, Tatum, Steph...

But, yes. He is
Damn, that escalated quickly. I wanted the Mavs to win but in no way did I expect it to happen, neither at the start of the series nor at the start of game 7.

As great as Luka was, Dimwiddle was the game changer for me. No one expected him to go off like he did and that support for Luka in the first half blew the Suns away.
Kidd made adjustements after the first 2 games, more traps and hedge & recover to stop the suns from hunting Luka and it worked. Monty had no answer to that. And on the other hand, they never had an answer to Doncic. At all. The moment Brunson and the others joined the series, they were cooked. Mavs just answered the Suns hunting Luka by going at CP3 and turned him into dog food. Suns again never really found any adjustement. This Mavs offence is really a problem i think, if Brunson and even Dimwiddie play well i'm not even sure there is anything you can do. Switch and they will hunt for the best matchup and kill you. Don't switch and they kill you with P&R. They're a great 3P shooting team...I mean...besides hoping they go cold from distance or Brunson/Dimwiddie play badly, what else can you do exactly...