NBA 2022-2023

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don't know how reliable it is but the Wolves are linked to free agents Bruce Brown and DiVincenzo. The latter sounds like a good fit, if it was possible.
Brown is awesome. I don’t think you will be able to afford him. If he were to take mid level exception he’d just stay in Denver.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Brown is awesome. I don’t think you will be able to afford him. If he were to take mid level exception he’d just stay in Denver.
Yeah, in both cases cap room has to be made and Prince contract is only guaranteed tomorrow, so I would guess that we will have a better idea if he is waived or traded in the next hours. But as you said surely Brown will have offers above the MLE.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I really hope we keep him, obviously. But I cannot begrudge him a move for a bigger pay day.

He is super important though so hopefully he's thinking one more year of ring chasing and then going for a bigger pay day.

JPRouve

Scout

This move was predicted by cap gurus, it's supposed to open full MLE for the Wolves.

Sarni

This move was predicted by cap gurus, it's supposed to open full MLE for the Wolves.
Though I don’t even rate him that highly, Prince himself will probably get a taxpayer’s MLE.

JPRouve

Scout
Though I don’t even rate him that highly, Prince himself will probably get a taxpayer’s MLE.
He probably will, he is a decent end of bench player and by all accounts a positive locker room presence.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How good is Lebron James jr? I’m assuming we’ll hear a lot about him this year considering who his dad is but how good is he actually?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
How good is Lebron James jr? I’m assuming we’ll hear a lot about him this year considering who his dad is but how good is he actually?
Currently being touted as a pick in the teens. Who knows how this season will go, but you can rest assured that there will be extreme hype and hate for him based on the name alone.

Sarni

Leave this thread immediately and move to 2023-24