NBA 2022-2023

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Things are shaking out pretty well for Duke so far. Now we just have to capitalize and keep performing like we have for the last few games.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Foul the guy on a three then leave him wide open for a game winning three. Ad and the lakers are morons. Huge loss and will probably miss the playoffs now.

ZDwyr

Foul the guy on a three then leave him wide open for a game winning three. Ad and the lakers are morons. Huge loss and will probably miss the playoffs now.
Also missed a free-throw...can't remember if that would have pushed the lead to 3 or 4 though.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Also missed a free-throw...can't remember if that would have pushed the lead to 3 or 4 though.
Lakers also missed three technical free throws that game along with ten other normal ones. Lost me money too which is doubly annoying.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Things are shaking out pretty well for Duke so far. Now we just have to capitalize and keep performing like we have for the last few games.
Well my Dubs suck (again), but my Vols are still going strong.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I'd pretty much given up on this one and then the Dubs go on a run and get it down to 2. Of course, they then get outscored 21-3.

It's the hope that kills you.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Today was yet another example of why trading Mikal and Cam for KD will kill our season if KD isn’t healthy.
Could be worse. You could have traded for Kyrie.
*sad horse noises*

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Well, the good news is the Dubs are leading after 3 quarters against the Rockets on the road. Might not seem much, but they're 0-23 when they're behind after three.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If it makes you feel better, all teams in the West have a losing record on the road except Sacramento
Clippers (19-18) and Denver (18-18) as well, but still an insane stat considering there are 5 in the East.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Thunder rising up the standings...
SGA's improvements this season have been phenomenal. Think he's in line for the MIP award - either him or Markkanen for me.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Sam Presti sure knows what he is doing. One of the best young cores in the NBA and still shitload of picks in the future. Impressive.

SinNombre

A strength in numbers win. Hopefully GP2 and Wiggins return and the team would have chances to progress from the Grizzlies/Kings section.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Grizzlies vs Rockets are always fun games to watch. Ja vs Green etc. We always lose against them but the games are at least fun as hell.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What could they possibly hope to get out of this? It’s not like they can just take a win away from the Warriors because of a refereeing mistake they have no control over. Perhaps they want to replay the last few seconds again?

SinNombre

That whole team including Luka likes to whine, despite getting a good whistle. This is a game where Lamb was pushed down egregiously from the back with no call and Steph had 0 FTA.

Charlie Foley

What could they possibly hope to get out of this? It’s not like they can just take a win away from the Warriors because of a refereeing mistake they have no control over. Perhaps they want to replay the last few seconds again?

They can have the 2 points back if they take the 3 off the Mavs from Lamb being flattened from behind

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They can have the 2 points back if they take the 3 off the Mavs from Lamb being flattened from behind
Rockets filed a protest one time when a Harden made basket wasn’t counted and we lost in 2OT by 2 points. He literally scored and they refused to count it. The appeal was denied. So yeah, good luck Mavs

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Man the Western conference playoff race is tight. One-point win for the Wolves tonight :(

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Paul George out for 2, 3 weeks. Huge blow for the Clippers.
But also a big relief I'd imagine, if you look at the way he went down. I was quite certain he was gonna be out for 9-12 months the way his leg bent.

Real Name

But also a big relief I'd imagine, if you look at the way he went down. I was quite certain he was gonna be out for 9-12 months the way his leg bent.
Oh yes, it looked ugly and like a potentially horrible injury so 2, 3 weeks is good. He might be back for 2nd round of playoffs I imagine.

Nice win vs Thunder, every game now is important as hell cause with few defeats you can easily drop off to play-in spots. Kawhi on fire, good game by Westbrook too.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Huge win for Magic tonight as we move within 1 win off of them. It’s East teams we need to worry about as Wizards have a worse record than us and Pacers are just 1 win ahead. 5th best odds in lottery are within our reach and we need to ensure that we make it happen. Apparently we will be without Lillard for the Bulls game and we won’t be playing Grant and Simons for a while so that helps.

I believe the next draft and what we do with the pick will determine our next 4-5 years. If we get a top pick and keep it (Wembeneama) we might be really, really good really soon. If we get a pick in the 2-4 range I think we will trade it for someone like OG or attach 1-2 more picks to try and get Bridges, which will be the wrong move. I’d probably be inclined to get Miller from Alabama as we need a wing. If we get a shot at Scoot I’d trade down to still get Miller, and Thompson brothers I’m not that keen on as they project to be good only a few years down the line.

SinNombre

Scoot seems like someone who would have gone #1 most years so would think whoever gets him would keep him.

Ah looks like his second season in the Ignite was a lot worse.

Last edited: