NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
This #22 Harris is carrying Bama right now.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Tua's injury and Bama making a game of this in the 4th may just keep them in the Playoff picture.

Duafc

Village Lemon
:lol: 85 Yards making it look easy off one leg.

Tua's not even nearly the reason Bama have lost it... if they do!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
:lol: 85 Yards making it look easy off one leg.

Tua's not even nearly the reason Bama have lost it... if they do!
His pick at the end of the first half resulted in an immediate LSU TD, so despite having an otherwise good game, that was the backbreaker.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Boy that was fun! What a game! not a fan of either but for a neutral that was exciting.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Tua's injury and Bama making a game of this in the 4th may just keep them in the Playoff picture.
Due to the weakness of the SEC West, they won’t have their usual SoS argument working for them. Even a one-loss PAC champ is a strong threat to jump Bama in the final analysis.

Carolina Red

Staff
Due to the weakness of the SEC West, they won’t have their usual SoS argument working for them. Even a one-loss PAC champ is a strong threat to jump Bama in the final analysis.
If I’m a 1 loss PAC champ or a 1 loss Big 12 champ and a team that didn’t even win its division makes it in over me, I’m wondering wtf the “Power 5” even is.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If I’m a 1 loss PAC champ or a 1 loss Big 12 champ and a team that didn’t even win its division makes it in over me, I’m wondering wtf the “Power 5” even is.
Yeah, I don’t see that argument working well this season without a huge amount of help.

tOSU, LSU, and Clemson are heavier favorites by the day, so that 4th spot should have something better on their resume than perhaps 1 win over a ranked opponent via Auburn.

sport2793

Prior to Tua's injury he's proven himself in both fronts. And even with half a leg and a frazzled Bama team you can see flashes of his skill.

Burrow is the man though.
Tua is definitely a great talent, no doubt about that. I do think though that he benefits by having elite skill players that get off the charts RAC yards. Two of his TD passes today were more down to defensive mistakes in all honesty also. Finally, I think his ball placement is too inconsistent to be an elite QB in the NFL, which we saw at times today.

Mind you, I'm not convinced by Burrow completely yet either. Lots of his completions were to wide open players running simple routes. He has converted some elite pro level throws this year but nothing significantly more than what we have seen with Tua. I think Kyler is superior to both in all areas and especially from the standpoint that he can drop passes into small windows pretty reliably.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Filed under ‘random crap stats that may only interest me,’ the failed two point conversion helped preserve:
  • OU hasn’t lost consecutive regular season games in 2 decades (dating back to Stoops’ first season), which is almost a decade longer than anyone else.
  • The best winning record for a D1 school against another is OU v ISU, minimum 50 games.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Filed under ‘random crap stats that may only interest me,’ the failed two point conversion helped preserve:
  • OU hasn’t lost consecutive regular season games in 2 decades (dating back to Stoops’ first season), which is almost a decade longer than anyone else.
  • The best winning record for a D1 school against another is OU v ISU, minimum 50 games.
I thought of a good comeback that you can use on your OU supporting coworkers when they give you crap about how Texas lost the red river shootout. Just say "ok boomer" and they'll be owned.

Carolina Red

Staff
No do you have the thread link? I still have a chick fil a cow from that game :lol:
Yeah, I was NOT expecting the result that we got in that game. Y’all were supposed to spank us.

Here’s the pics...
At Neyland Stadium at thr U of Tennessee today...

Kinda has a Nou Camp vibe.

Man I wish I had enough time to take pics of all of the indoor practice facility.

Full sized field, 2 weight rooms, 2 restaurants, a swimming pool, 2 Athletic training offices, a barber shop...
Some locker room pics

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can someone explain to me what the Group of 5 is and it’s correlation to the ‘New Years 6’ is?

I’m following Memphis and here it a lot but no clue what it’s in reference too.

Edit - is it a case of at least 1 team from the G5 is guaranteed to play in one of the 6 bowls (or 4 remaining bowls)?

Status
Not open for further replies.