NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Jesus, what a fecking cheapshot. Prior to seeing that, I thought this one from the LSU/Bama game was the worst one I’ve seen in a while.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Stoops was a damn good coach. I recall back in late 2002 that I wanted Jerry to fire Campo and hire Stoops thinking he'd be the next great college-to-pro guy. A few days later there was talks that Jerry was speaking to Parcells about the job and I was like, "Well, feck Stoops then, bring in the Tuna!"

lsd

The Oracle
Safe to put money on Burrow winning the Heisman now

Does seem a bit one year though I mean is he really as good as he is shown this year or just going through a purple patch ?

He may well be the number one pick but i still think i prefer Tua

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Does seem a bit one year though I mean is he really as good as he is shown this year or just going through a purple patch ?

The Heisman is awarded to the best player in college football every season, I think Burrow takes that over Tua this year

There will always be open questions about how great college players transition to the NFL but I think Burrow and Tua have both earned the benefit of the doubt

lsd

The Oracle
The Heisman is awarded to the best player in college football every season, I think Burrow takes that over Tua this year

There will always be open questions about how great college players transition to the NFL but I think Burrow and Tua have both earned the benefit of the doubt

Oh he deserves this year no doubt about that but im just not sure he should be the number one pick given his previous years over Tua .

No guarentee how anybody does in the NFL but i would be happier totake Tua over him

Carolina Red

Staff

Edit: saw the reply

Agree about the #1 pick status

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I fancy Auburn to upset Georgia this weekend - looking forward to that one.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I fancy OU to win handily, as Baylor has about as hairy an undefeated run as you'll ever see.

It might even get our hopes back up, at least until Chuba sends fantasy nerds into a frenzy recompiling their drafts after tearing us a new one..

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Alabama Miss has been a joke.

injury after injury

Carolina Red

Staff
I mean, why determine a champion by playing on the field? Don’t want no one getting injured so let’s just vote on a champion at the beginning of the season.
You know as well as I do, he's not saying that.

The system as is has 4 playoff spots and 5 "major" conference championships. Style points matter because there aren't even enough playoff places for all 5 "major" conference champs to be represented, much less the "minor" conferences, which isn't something you can say about any other sport.

Because of the hunt for style points, starters will stay in longer than they otherwise would because a win by 35 might not be viewed as good as a win by 45... then injuries happen in garbage time.

Status
Not open for further replies.