NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
The scale of some of these college stadiums is just amazing. For all intents and purposes it’s effectively a “pro” sports league in terms of scale and support and fandom. Great pictures.
I've been watching QB1 Beyond the Lights on Netflix - some of the high school setups are also crazy!

Carolina Red

Staff
I've been watching QB1 Beyond the Lights on Netflix - some of the high school setups are also crazy!
Texas has some crazy attendance numbers and stadiums. In SC I’ve played in front of and coached in front of 10,000, but I’ve seen Texas HS games with over 20,000.

Carolina Red

Staff
@adexkola see what I’m sayin? Clemson vs GT is a rivalry game man. A lot of these guys played high school ball together or against one another. GT always plays us tough.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Dorian Thompson Robinson is fecking garbage. Not gonna win many games when your QB has a stat line of 8/26 for 156 yds 2 TDs 2 INTs 2 Fumbles and 10 rushes for -20 yds. Gonna be a long season for Bruins fans. :mad:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Ha, feck off Oregon.

But seriously, why did Auburn not go for two there at the end? They’re lucky Herbert airmailed that last 35 yard pass.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hurts over 300 yards and 3 TDs accounted for at the half. All his running makes me nervous though, and the kicker looks nervous.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
you better hope it pays off with a mnc before he leaves for the nfl. the verlander no hitter story today has me reminiscing about how the tigers had verlander, scherzer, price, porcello and didnt win a title.
I might actually root for the Cowboys to win it all if it keeps Jason there longer, because that destination feels inevitable.

We just need something resembling a defense...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I might actually root for the Cowboys to win it all if it keeps Jason there longer, because that destination feels inevitable.

We just need something resembling a defense...
It's a total Jerry move IMO.

Or he'll get rid of Garrett for the next McVay (as he thinks it) - Kellen Moore. The rest of us will laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.