Ndombele Wants To Leave Spurs.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Wonder where he'll go, seems like this triggered the pape sarr move

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Probably waited forever for the club to hire anybody but Mourinho and then they ended up hiring Mourinho II so the rattle exited the pram. :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wish I could put this down to Mourinho tax solely but he really does look like one lazy bastard

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wonder where he'll go, seems like this triggered the pape sarr move
I'm sure there'll be clubs but not convinced they're going to pay the £55m they signed him for. Sarr won't move to a club playing Europa Conference football but It may be that Nuno

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

Inigo Montoya

Wish I could put this down to Mourinho tax solely but he really does look like one lazy bastard
He did at first, then started to really put in a shift and looked like the player posters thought we should have signed then it went a bit south for some reason

Inigo Montoya

Even the way he runs looks so lazy - all hunched up and seems to be dragging himself across the ground.
'Got an ass like a forty dollar cow'- Chill Wills in Pat Garret and Billy The Kid :lol:

SATA

He’s a very good player. Not sure why he isn’t well-liked by his managers at Spurs. Maybe he’s a poor trainer or something. If we don’t have Pogba, i would want us to get him. He’s obviously not as good as Pogba but their styles are pretty similar

Inigo Montoya

He’s a very good player. Not sure why he isn’t well-liked by his managers at Spurs. Maybe he’s a poor trainer or something. If we don’t have Pogba, i would want us to get him. He’s obviously not as good as Pogba but their styles are pretty similar
Something of a paradox

Zoo

I read ages ago that he’s a poor trainer and doesn’t really know how to be a top level professional player. Maybe that’s harsh and it’s simply a case of him struggling to adapt outside France.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Result against Pacos de Ferreira was the final straw :lol: ?

MadMike

I didn't really like what I saw of him at Spurs tbh. He's a player that attempts a lot a of dribbles for a midfielder instead of releasing a simple ball and he never seems totally in control of the ball or his body when he dribbles.

He puts his head down too much for me. He does bring a lot of athleticism in midfield but his decision making and distribution doesn't seem to be of the desired level most of the times.

Castia

Not been very good has he. The odd little run of form but for the most part he’s been a terrible signing.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I find that in general the top quality French players are still of the same quantity.

Alot of these French players get hyped up at a certain age or after a certain tournament and don't really continue to do what was expected.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Record signing for them too. What a waste of money. They will be lucky to recoup half of what they paid him which is close to £65-70m I think?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Old news has wanted out for some time, no one is going to pay the wages he is on, or pay any fee close, probably will be a loan with option to buy. There is no doubt a player in there but his work rate and application simply isn't good enough.

Infra-red

He'll end up on loan to AC Milan, where he'll do alright and they'll buy him for €30m (spread over about four years) next summer.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He'll end up on loan to AC Milan, where he'll do alright and they'll buy him for €30m (spread over about four years) next summer.
That's generous. They're Italian.

2 year loan deal where they pay 35% of the wages with an option to buy for €20 million with the fee spread over 12 years.

SAFMUTD

He cost just about what Bruno did, I still remember some here that said he was the best option.

Nero

Another in a long line of young overhyped Ligue 1 midfielders who turned out to be nothing more than average.

Andersonson

He's not very intelligent for a midfielder. He does alot of the basics wrong.

I dont think he will be touched by a prem side. A typical AC Milan signing

TrustInOle

After the treatment of Shaw and the performances he put in under Mourinho, I find it hard to criticize his players for this aspect when who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Add to this, running isn't really part of his tactics when you park the bus in the ECL.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
He's shite, fitness is terrible looks gassed after 40 mins