Neal Maupay you are a cheat, you are a disgrace, (you're a Brentford loan player) - Professional WUM/wumming over winning

avgp_1

I’m not quite sure what people expect. We are clearly restricted financially so have a hard time attracting players or paying huge fees for other players. Maupay is a relatively low risk option for a player that can either start with DCL or play instead of him. He has a record of 10/8/8 in the league so can chip in with enough a season as a second striker. Brighton didn’t want to lose him either but he refused to sign a new deal so they were forced to get rid. As said he has a better conversion rate compared to Richy and DCL, he has a good fitness record (which we lack). This summer is as much about beefing out the squad options as it is getting in good players. I’d be surprised if you could find another striker that is available for ~10-15m under 30 that has been scoring 8-10 goals a season in the PL.

It doesn’t mean we are losing Gordon either and if we are losing Gordon, this isn’t his replacement, we would bring others in.
Thats the key I think, for such price he is a good player for the above. I hope you sign someone as replacement for Gordon if he leaves.

Golden Nugget

To be fair to him, he was laying down smirking rather than holding his face and rolling around

mu4c_20le

Somehow feels just right doing it to Arsenal, because same old Arsenal.

kaiz

Is it just me or Maupay seems like a normal guy in the interview? Maybe the fact that he carried his kid influences me a bit.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hasn't scored in the league for over a year. Also how is he slower than a fecking goalkeeper?

Ludens the Red

Christ, embarrassing shit from Maddison. Rather than laugh it off he’s made it into a massive thing. Made a thing of it twice in the game, then in the post match interview then again on Instagram. Maupay now lives rent free in the head of James Maddison apparently.

galwayfa

Christ, embarrassing shit from Maddison. Rather than laugh it off he’s made it into a massive thing. Made a thing of it twice in the game, then in the post match interview then again on Instagram. Maupay now lives rent free in the head of James Maddison apparently.
Only seen interview, id rather maddison, he won the game, that's all that matters

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
What happened?
Playground stuff all round really. Maupay scored, mocked Maddison's celebration. Johnson scored and mocked the mocking. Which probably should have been the end of it.

Maddison obviously took it to heart and it went on a bit between them during the match and after.

As I said, childish stuff from both of them.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Playground stuff all round really. Maupay scored, mocked Maddison's celebration. Johnson scored and mocked the mocking. Which probably should have been the end of it.

Maddison obviously took it to heart and it went on a bit between them during the match and after.

As I said, childish stuff from both of them.
Maddisons known for being a bit of weapon tbf.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
*fewer.

what an absolute animal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I suppose if you're a bit average as a footballer then you need to create another story for yourself and Maupay does exactly that.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Bring back haters, villains and enemies in football & sports in general