NEC vs Ajax | ETH Watch | 15:30 GMT

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They did nothing with possession and NEC had way more chances to score. Surely after being eliminated in Europe 3 times in a row by an average team while having more possesion during the two legs would change their definition of dominating.

I have the supports Feyenoord argument against me of course, but my Ajax supporting mates were all screaming for Ten Hag to feck off to Manchester alrdy and take grandpa Tadic with him during todays match :wenger:
Are you joking?
Who will they replace hag with, he's done a great job over there.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
They've just got complacent, got uppity, and decided to start forgetting what he's done for them already, on the back of the CL exit, a dip in form, and him choosing United, let's see if they're still saying this when PSV take over again.
Ajax fans are notoriously hard to please. Winning isnt enough, it has to be pretty as well. And admittedly they have been spoiled the last few seasons in this regard.

I fecking love winning the way Ajax did to day. Late game winners in shite games are the best.

Blood Mage

They did nothing with possession and NEC had way more chances to score. Surely after being eliminated in Europe 3 times in a row by an average team while having more possesion during the two legs would change their definition of dominating.

I have the supports Feyenoord argument against me of course, but my Ajax supporting mates were all screaming for Ten Hag to feck off to Manchester alrdy and take grandpa Tadic with him during todays match :wenger:
Your Ten Hag/Ajax takes seem to be quite bitter. You won't be so smug if Ajax take Slot away from you. ;)

NYAS

More since they the injury of the goalkeeper and the niggling injuries of the core of the team with Alvarez, Martinez, Mazraoui en Timber.

Antony's season ending injury has been the final and last blow.
Is there any concern that these injuries have come as a result of overplaying? Just a thought, since they mostly occurred at a similar time during the season and ETH’s strong preference of playing his core starters in every game.

C'est Moi Cantona

Ajax fans are notoriously hard to please. Winning isnt enough, it has to be pretty as well. And admittedly they have been spoiled the last few seasons in this regard.

I fecking love winning the way Ajax did to day. Late game winners in shite games are the best.
Yep, loads of clubs do it, they're winning, yet get a bit bored with how they're doing it, or get a bit sniffy as soon as they hit a dip in form, it seems mad now, but I can remember thinking it myself sometimes with SAF.

Given all that is that is going on I'm really impressed with what Ajax did today, grinding it out when you're not playing as well as you can is a good sign.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Your Ten Hag/Ajax takes seem to be quite bitter. You won't be so smug if Ajax take Slot away from you. ;)
I dunno, if you compare my takes on Ajax with the cafs takes on Liverpool I'd say I'm relatively balanced :wenger:

If they take Slot I will cry, you shouldve taken Slot, he's the better bald guy by far.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Are Ajax friends saying this because of the United interest and perceived thoughts that Ten Hag has checked out?

Or, do they think hes just not good? It would be lunacy if they think the latter given where he took them.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Are Ajax friends saying this because of the United interest and perceived thoughts that Ten Hag has checked out?

Or, do they think hes just not good? It would be lunacy if they think the latter given where he took them.
Could be like one of those Livepool fans saying: my ManUtd supporting mates were all saying SAF was shit..

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

It's mostly said in the moment. The matchday thread on the caf like. They can obviously admit Ten Hag is the most successful yrainer they've had since probably Van Gaal in the 90s.

Though the criticism about him never making a sub in time is genuine as is him never dropping Blind or Tadic.

bucky

Was this on purpose? This doesn't seem on purpose.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's mostly said in the moment. The matchday thread on the caf like. They can obviously admit Ten Hag is the most successful yrainer they've had since probably Van Gaal in the 90s.

Though the criticism about him never making a sub in time is genuine as is him never dropping Blind or Tadic.
I understand makes sense.
Ten Hag is not without fault, and there are many sources that express a similar drawback.

Lets see how his PL adoption fares!

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Is there any concern that these injuries have come as a result of overplaying? Just a thought, since they mostly occurred at a similar time during the season and ETH’s strong preference of playing his core starters in every game.
Wouldn't think so no.

Blood Mage

I dunno, if you compare my takes on Ajax with the cafs takes on Liverpool I'd say I'm relatively balanced :wenger:

If they take Slot I will cry, you shouldve taken Slot, he's the better bald guy by far.
Let's wait and see what Slot does after he leaves Feyenoord, until then that's a bold claim to make.

Flexdegea

Honestly I would luv to be able to moan about a united manager not subbing certain players after winning everything, must be class reminds of me of Fergie playing players I didn't rate.

Not really a moan is it :lol:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
What was the last minute Alvarez sub about? Did he mind or was he happy to get an appearance fee?

I'm asking because de Telegraaf is saying the latin contigent is unhappy.