Neil Ashton joins United as a PR consultant

Acole9

Outstanding
They really need to hire someone better for their social media. The way they go about their platforms is ancient and a joke compared to other clubs. They’re missing out on so much untapped potential
Such as?

Based Adnan

Bare this in mind when the pro Woodward shite starts coming out from Ashton and his media group:

C'est Moi Cantona

Perhaps it would have been a good idea to try and keep Ashton's role secret, no one is going to buy into anything he says, or anything his pals say either, (Curtis in The Sun today for example.)

Just another mind numbly stupid thing to do, and it is going to back fire so badly.

Coleyoscar

Already got his bum chum at the bbc to write about united fans being in bad taste and every oppo fan agreeing with it.
So true. All those years in Elland Road didn't prepare Mr Dennis for robust football chants it seems.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I realise that many of you wanted Bruno F.
But for me, this is the guy I was waiting for. This is the man who is going to make us appear to not be in the mire.

The next signing I'd like to see is a management consultant, from one of the big 4.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Since he's been employed we've seen reports that the glazers are more involved and they seem to care about getting us back on track. Absolute tosh.

bondsname

Since he's been employed we've seen reports that the glazers are more involved and they seem to care about getting us back on track. Absolute tosh.
This club absolutely sucks in every way. Cant even do propaganda right.

L1nk

More scummy journalism coming through, they're signing up everyone to write about how good they are and how underappreciated they are

Machine Elements

Just goes to show the sad state of the “journalism” in this day and age.

“I’ll twist and turn the facts to suit your needs if you can pay me good money.”

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The fact we're already scrambling to get a message together shows that the message is going to negative. No signins, no DoF - nowt. They're on damage limitation here.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The twit actually stated, publicly, that a part of his remit was to protect Woodward from flak & so rejuvenate Ed's image. I mean, that's Trump-level 'saying the quiet part out loud'.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The twit actually stated, publicly, that a part of his remit was to protect Woodward from flak & so rejuvenate Ed's image. I mean, that's Trump-level 'saying the quiet part out loud'.
Imagine that being their primary concern right now?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Perhaps Neil could design a Michael Owen-style brochure for Ed?

Lebowski

I realise that many of you wanted Bruno F.
But for me, this is the guy I was waiting for. This is the man who is going to make us appear to not be in the mire.

The next signing I'd like to see is a management consultant, from one of the big 4.
Why stop there?

Surely with our global web of sponsors we could attract ministers of information from North Korea or China.

We could impose a total media blackout for every game except for MUTV, who would report another comfortable win for our heroes captained by Lingard, winning the PL 2020-2021 with a points total bigger than city's and Liverpool's last two seasons combined.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Why stop there?

Surely with our global web of sponsors we could attract ministers of information from North Korea or China.

We could impose a total media blackout for every game except for MUTV, who would report another comfortable win for our heroes captained by Lingard, winning the PL 2020-2021 with a points total bigger than city's and Liverpool's last two seasons combined.
I hope you copied and pasted that.