Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I hope it means we are preparing to sign a new midfield in January and selling him.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
He's taking the piss out of the tweet, not sure why he's being called a disgrace.

Agreed he's being sold but the reaction to the tweet doesn't merit the response.

mu4c_20le

He was laughing at a joke that was taking the piss out of his current situation.

DoomSlayer

For making light of the tweet? I don't know why that would bother you.
If that was Pogba doing something similar, people would never stop talking about it.

It's disrespectful to the club that has given Matic millions of pounds for 4 good months of football.

Gomes

There is absolutely nothing disrespectful about it. Embarrassing posts from the usual.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
If that was Pogba doing something similar, people would never stop talking about it.

It's disrespectful to the club that has given Matic millions of pounds for 4 good months of football.
I don't see how it's disrespectful. You'll have to explain it to me. He's laughing at a well known joke about Jose and him. The same thing as Redknapp and Kranjcar. Lighten up.

Renegade

I don't see how it's disrespectful. You'll have to explain it to me. He's laughing at a well known joke about Jose and him. The same thing as Redknapp and Kranjcar. Lighten up.
Well known joke? I don’t care about him either way any way. Crappy Jose signing.

Robbie Boy

I mean he’s shite, we should never have signed him and I hope he leaves ASAP but nothing wrong with that post ffs.

Red00012

Nothing to see here , but I hope stage 3 of Ole’s rebuild is he leaves in January.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Well known joke? I don’t care about him either way any way. Crappy Jose signing.
He could be the worst footballer ever to grace the premier league. That doesn't make his comment a disgrace. What a bizarre conflation.

Member 90887

It is just a joke people. He found it funny. That's it. Calm down.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Please make this happen.

He's been a really poor signing. While he started well, many of us were concerned with the club spending 40 million on someone approaching his 30s, with naturally the hilarious chorus of "in 20 years he'll be 48 Bwahahah" echoing in response. Well, it's turned out to be a terrible signing. 40 million in that market was still a big signing and we spunked it on prioritising physicality, experience, being proven etc and got a nearly washed up player instead. I think Liverpool got Fabinho in the same summer?

Raw

Honestly who cares, it was a funny joke. Not like he's integral to the team or anything, and I'm sure he knows it.

Colin Clarke

I do like Matic, I just think he is finished as a player for United, he is too slow, holds the ball too long and I'm not convinced his heart is in it for us anymore. I think United should look to replace him. Maybe give Garner a chance or go for Emre Can of Juventus. We could also drop Periera deeper while Scott is out. His workrate is good. But for me Nemanja just hasn't got the legs for the style of play Ole is looking to promote at the club

Raw

Please make this happen.

He's been a really poor signing. While he started well, many of us were concerned with the club spending 40 million on someone approaching his 30s, with naturally the hilarious chorus of "in 20 years he'll be 48 Bwahahah" echoing in response. Well, it's turned out to be a terrible signing. 40 million in that market was still a big signing and we spunked it on prioritising physicality, experience, being proven etc and got a nearly washed up player instead. I think Liverpool got Fabinho in the same summer?
Many people, me included, thought of him as the perfect player to compliment both Pogba and Herrera. Pretty sure they barely played together in the end?

I was a big fan of him at Chelsea and I was pretty happy we signed him, he was 29 and could have played for another 3 or 4 years if he keeps up his fitness. But we were all ignoring the Chelsea fans who were all claiming how shit he became, and that got swept under the rug even further as they replaced him with Bakayoko who was pretty useless for them. I think Chelsea fans basically predicted how Matic would do for us, in that he had a pretty good start but quickly fell to shit for a season in his later years.

Scouts must have picked up on this. But Mourinho wanted him obviously so we got him. Now we're stuck with him. Fabinho would have been swell :(

Meep

Matis is, as has been noticed, well over his peak and I really hope Mourinho still thinks he is useful. Would be great to get something for him since he barely can't run anymore, as it looks as though he has the hips of a 60-years old hockey-player. Actually thought he was really good when being able to run.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Please make this happen.

Who most of us wanted, too. Di Marzio was going on and on about how we’d get him and then he ended up at Liverpool. So we all deluded ourselves into thinking that Matic’s first 7 weeks of decent football meant we won the battle and people were bursting at the seams to add Fabinho to the ‘list of definitive Caf mistakes’ as Klopp wasn’t playing him for the first 3-4 months.

Disaster signing in all aspects of a transfer. Follows Romelu with crass and tastelessness too (he was poking fun at Ole earlier in the summer, about how he can’t win anything with kids etc).

Must’ve been something they inherited from the Gaffer who signed them.

Oldyella

Matic is a total bellend for doing that.
Why? I want him gone as much as the next person, but everyone here was making he same joke when Jose got appointed, what's the harm in footballers seeing the funny side too?

DoomSlayer

Why? I want him gone as much as the next person, but everyone here was making he same joke when Jose got appointed, what's the harm in footballers seeing the funny side too?
It's not a joke to the fans though, is it? I do hope we sell him to Spurs and I'm totally serious about it because I think Mourinho would be dumb enough to want to take him.

Ancient Of Days

So a simple emoticon response, is enough to send fans flying into a rage of hate against a player!

What a world!

Status
Not open for further replies.