5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I’m not here to say he played well, I didn’t see the game, he might have been utter wank, but it’s funny that to a man posters are saying he had a good game, and then there’s you :lol: . So predictable.
No, because if he played wank you would, of course, not of commented, hence your Glaston-like disappearances every time he plays shit. God bless ya RAB!

And yet, as I've already pointed out to you, the Caf agrees with me that McSauce and Fred were better. :lol:

No, because if he played wank you would, of course, not of commented, hence your Glaston-like disappearances every time he plays shit. God bless ya RAB!
He barely plays, and I’m too busy with two kids to comment on every player who plays wank, which includes Matic and 8 or so other players every single game they have played this season.
I’d get nothing done if all I did was talk about individual player wank performances.

ivaldo

He barely plays, and I’m too busy with two kids to comment on every player who plays wank, which includes Matic and 8 or so other players every single game they have played this season.
I’d get nothing done if all I did was talk about individual player wank performances.
I'm honoured you choose to devote so much of your sparse time to little ol' me. I also have two young kids, so I feel your pain!

zurnalist

Today he proved again he shouldnt be near our squad. Yes, he was out of position but mistakes he made were still amateur level.

Please let him go.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Tragic at CB. His passing let him down and that’s usually his best asset.

Idxomer

That three-year contract is looking absolutely ridiculous at this point.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thought he was alright till about 65 minutes then I have no idea what was going through his head :lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Horrible even though he has an excuse for today. Kinda.

Kag

The issue with Matic is that he genuinely falls to pieces throughout the course of a game. He can’t handle the intensity for any more than 45 minutes before the passing goes to bits and he starts playing like he’s pissed.

It’s why he’ll come on for a cameo here and there and still look top notch. It’s all there upstairs, but physically he’s finished.

always_hoping

The experiment of Matic at centre back didn't work, three big errors he made that could have led to goals

Born2Lose

With this guy and Mata as our most senior players it's no surprise the club's in such a mess. Hopefully they'll both be gone come the summer.

BorisManUtd

He's not a CB so can't judge him on this game but too many misplaced passes, and passing is his strength. Obviously a good player but being 33 he can help and do well only from time to time. Will turn 34 in summer and have 1 year left on his contract, perhaps we sell him for few million, I can see some clubs being in for him.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Forget the performance, Ralf delegating him to defensive block means this is probably over for Matić in United and it's justified.

Tee27

Started off fairly well then not sure what happened because he played like he was drunk after 20 mins.

In a game with so many youngsters you need a calm head and he was anything but that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Matic's contract extension looks stranger every time he starts. Was a really good player but he's well beyond his use by date now.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That bit where he hoofed a ball high into the air to set himself up to clear the ball was kind of Sunday league. I literally laughed out loud.

No, although are we really gonna go through that second half? We’ll be here till Christmas. It’s was utterly horrendous, only Bailly and Greenwood could hold their heads high of the senior players.

As you’ve noticed, I don’t tend to post much about anyone after that kind of performance. Just feels a waste of my time, so thanks for helping me waste some.

R'hllor

Regardless that he never should get contract extension and certain mistakes tonight, biggest Twilight Zone moments were his heading, when in midfield, not only that he rarely wins headers but more often than not he couldnt be bothered to even attempt it, tonight he actually has one or two proper charging headers.

Djemba-Djemba

He started pretty well but tired as the game went on and by the end he was all over the place.

Should be his final season here.

ivaldo

No, although are we really gonna go through that second half? We’ll be here till Christmas. It’s was utterly horrendous, only Bailly and Greenwood could hold their heads high of the senior players.
It pretty much confirms for me that he can't realistically play Rangnick's high intensity style of football.

It was an experiment, a test, and I think it's fair to say all but Greenwood and Bailly failed.

It pretty much confirms for me that he can't realistically play Rangnick's high intensity style of football.

It was an experiment, a test, and I think it's fair to say all but Greenwood and Bailly failed.
I don’t expect he’ll be much use for Ragnick ball either, and I agree on the rest, AWB as the only genuine first team starter out there looked like he’s really gonna struggle.

Red00012

Surely he will be released at the end of the season along with Mata and Lingard

hobbers

When does his contract end?
A certain genius squadbuilder manager gave him a deal until 2023 a year ago.

So since we'll have problems finding any interest in him expect him to still be at the club next season.

ivaldo

I don’t expect he’ll be much use for Ragnick ball either, and I agree on the rest, AWB as the only genuine first team starter out there looked like he’s really gonna struggle.
If he gets a chance it would be at CB in games were expected to dominate the game. When he isn't under pressure he's an asset playing from the back. Didn't cover himself in glory with this audition though.

Shaw was a starter, and I think he played reasonably well for someone coming back from injury. Greenwood will very quickly replace Rashford I think.

Oranges038

He was poor, he's just not got the legs anymore.

That one in the second half where he just lost it and hooked it up into the air :lol::lol::lol::lol:

kundalini

Asked a lot of Matic to expect him to play CB. Weirdly, he did reasonably well defensively, yet presented Young Boys with several decent chances through basic errors in possession.

YouknowNani

He's not a CB. Decent first half then seemed to switch off and was very sloppy in the second. Still a good squad player for CM/DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.