Gaming New Daily Doddle

Big Andy

Bloke
Damn. Two low scoring days and I've dropped outside the top 50 for the first time! It will take 7 days before I get rid of those two to get back up again
I've dropped off a lot since the heady days of #1. I'm 60th currently on my phone (65 7 day average), and 85th (61 7 day average) on Laptop. I was about 150th a week or so ago on both so picked up a bit.

Had an 89 today, and also managed to get CUM into it, which made me laugh.

Bobade

Damn. Two low scoring days and I've dropped outside the top 50 for the first time! It will take 7 days before I get rid of those two to get back up again
Same. I'm in the shit now. Today I barely seemed to get a consonant.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Same. I'm in the shit now. Today I barely seemed to get a consonant.
If you get a Q you deffo won't get a U, and the other way round too.

Get few days of good scores and it'll give you either barely any vowels or basically all vowels, and repeat letters 4 times in one day.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Since the drop in score for some common letters the 3 letter words aren't the easy path to high scores they used to be.

A good grid with a 4 in there is the best but you can kinda get chinned trying to set it up and end up with a 40 or 50 if the letters don't go your way Im finding.

Bobade

I have two phones and play on both. On my main phone I have a higher 7d average but a worse ranking. Isnt the ranking based on the average?

Big Andy

Bloke
Is BINT not a word?

As in "You stupid fecking bint, learn to fecking drive!!"

Bobade

Wow. Great score. I'm guessing you replaced a previously high score as it takes the average of your last 7. You shoot up the leaderboard when you replace your low scoring days (and vice versa obv!)
I'm chilling at number 1 now so there's a big disappointment coming in the next few days...

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
Always nice to spend some time at summit, enjoy the view Bodade
Andy, Q's are great as long as you get them in the first half, not so much later on obv

All - I'm now using a much better, multi-language (diff leaderboard for each) dictionary. Turns out we were missing 7k words from the old one :nervous:

Big Andy

Bloke
Always nice to spend some time at summit, enjoy the view Bodade
Andy, Q's are great as long as you get them in the first half, not so much later on obv

All - I'm now using a much better, multi-language (diff leaderboard for each) dictionary. Turns out we were missing 7k words from the old one :nervous:
I've probably had 6,999 of them :lol: I fecking hate Q's. Bastards.

Big Andy

Bloke
Like a phoenix from the flames, I've gone from the high 100's back up to the mid 30's in the leaderboard, with a 7 day avg of 78, and top score of 97 in there too.

Doubt I'll ever get back to #1 again, but i'll take the top 50 anyday.

Stevondo8

Think I’ve got a decent chance at regaining number 1 tomorrow, currently 2nd with a 68 about to fall out of the mix.

Stevondo8

Unlucky! Whats your name on the board? We're posting the 10 on our socials, see above for details
KillerWomble is me. Think I was number 1 once on a different account which I’ve since stopped using. Had 6 days of solid 80’s and thought another today might get me number 1 again. Shouldn’t play at 4am is what I’ve learnt!

Red Stone

Stopped abusing the letter replacements to try and recover some gems and spent weeks in midtable anonymity. Finally back at #1 again!

Stevondo8

Despite a poor day yesterday (mid 50’s) I’m currently ranked number 1 as I type this. Must have been a tough one all round yesterday.

Red Stone

I need to learn to stay humble when I get near the top :lol: A couple of days with terrible letters now.

Big Andy

Bloke
I need to learn to stay humble when I get near the top :lol: A couple of days with terrible letters now.
I've clawed my way from the high 100's back up to top 20, and now tumbled back to the hundreds again. I've seen on the socials that some people are consistently getting the daily high scores now, some a few days in a row.

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
I've clawed my way from the high 100's back up to top 20, and now tumbled back to the hundreds again. I've seen on the socials that some people are consistently getting the daily high scores now, some a few days in a row.
Price of our own popularity I guess. I cant break back into the top 20 atm. If it really takes off I'll introduce regional / friends leaderboards