New Kits 23/24

spottieottiedopaliscious

Eh, I personally don't think a new kit coming out makes the old one irrelevant, I'm still wearing my 2017 Atlanta shirt to matches. To each their own. I do like how the NBA continuously adds uniforms throughout the season.
I like the fact that MLS only allows the one new kit per season, especially when your club has nice kit. I’m with you, have both Atlanta home kits but I tend to prefer our first over the second. Only reason why I like wearing the second one is it’s got a nice shiny star above the logo and I got Josef name on it. Still haven’t been able to pull the trigger on an away kit came close to the King Peach but just haven’t fallen in love with any yet.

I like the fact that MLS only allows the one new kit per season, especially when your club has nice kit. I’m with you, have both Atlanta home kits but I tend to prefer our first over the second. Only reason why I like wearing the second one is it’s got a nice shiny star above the logo and I got Josef name on it. Still haven’t been able to pull the trigger on an away kit came close to the King Peach but just haven’t fallen in love with any yet.
I haven't liked our away kits, grinds my gears to no end when we wear them at home and I'm convinced it's to sell more of them. King Peach was ok, I don't blame the club it's MLS' fault for insisting on white for every away shirt there's not much you can do with that creatively. Both of our home shirts have been elite though.

Castia

I like the United ones this year especially the grey/black away kit it’s one of the best ones we’ve had for a while.

Apparently he home kit is available next week, I’m gonna pick it up with Bruno on the back.....yes I’m 35 years old with player names still on my shirt.

RyRy11

I like the United ones this year especially the grey/black away kit it’s one of the best ones we’ve had for a while.

Apparently he home kit is available next week, I’m gonna pick it up with Bruno on the back.....yes I’m 35 years old with player names still on my shirt.
Getting my first shirt with a name and number on the back since 2010, I’m with you on this one!

xtal191

that weird design on all the nike kits is absolutely horrendous.
Man I must be getting old- haven't seen a single kit I like yet. Thought Barca's was the best until I saw the close up with Messi and realised it had those lines on it. Would look infinitely better if it were just solid, unembellished black.
Those weird lines/design are only on the more expensive player versions of the Nike kits, the cheaper stadium versions dont have them and are just solid colours

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Is our kit out yet? My son is claiming his mate has it already but I cannot find it for sale

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Is our kit out yet? My son is claiming his mate has it already but I cannot find it for sale
Not out officially. Has been available online for a while though through unofficial sites..

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Our kits are awful every year. The last ones I liked were the One2One shirts in the 90s. All of the ones since have been shite. Doesn’t help that we are sponsored by people like Chang and fecking Cazoo either.

Cloud7

Honestly I've never really understood why people think that getting kits with player's names on it is childish or cringeworthy. I assume this is an English thing, because in my country almost all the football t shirts you see people wearing (which is a lot) are shirts that have the player name on it. It's much rarer to see just a plain kit, so the opinions on that on here have always been weird to me.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What is Cazoo? :lol:
Online car dealership in the UK. They're also sponsoring Villa this year. It's not a 'cool' name and it looks shit on the shirt but I imagine it must be a decent deal if another PL club is taking it too.

The founder of Cazoo is also the founder of Zoopla and LoveFilm so I think he's a sound businessman.

Online car dealership in the UK. They're also sponsoring Villa this year. It's not a 'cool' name and it looks shit on the shirt but I imagine it must be a decent deal if another PL club is taking it too.

The founder of Cazoo is also the founder of Zoopla and LoveFilm so I think he's a sound businessman.
Oh ok thanks, for some reason I thought it was a beverage/ energy drink :lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Kit looks nice. Better then the shite united shirt this year.
I don’t understand the move away from solid colors. United’s has two things against it, the weird color crap and Chevy.
The green on Liverpool’s shirt doesn’t match but it is part of their history. The Nike swoosh is nice though and the color has always been the best and always solid.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You can’t take a person wearing Cazoo on their shirt seriously.
The Everton shirt could be one of the nicest ones as always but the Cazoo is too funky. Much nicer shirt than last season.

decorativeed

I don’t understand the move away from solid colors. United’s has two things against it, the weird color crap and Chevy.
The green on Liverpool’s shirt doesn’t match but it is part of their history. The Nike swoosh is nice though and the color has always been the best and always solid.
The green on Liverpool's shirts is only 'part of their history' because it was added to their kits by Adidas, ironically.

I've heard that the colours on United's new home shirt are actually the idea of the club, and it's meant to be part of a new 'United DNA' branding they've come up with.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
why does it have green in it? *vomit emoji*
It’s a Liverpool colour. Or at least they’ve been using it for a while. Also their old badge had green in it. That green is certainly is associated with Liverpool.