New Kits 23/24

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
sorry dude I meant to type “I wish we’d Get a kit with a collar”

the same round neck design has been done to death. As others have said the new home kit is a rehash of the template for our blue kit from about 3 years ago. Poor form from adidas
It’s clean. Much prefer the one coming up than garish designs like last seasons. Perhaps we’ll see some better kits when they boot Chevrolet for 2021/22

Heardy

It’s clean. Much prefer the one coming up than garish designs like last seasons. Perhaps we’ll see some better kits when they boot Chevrolet for 2021/22
As in the season that’s just finished? I thought the home kit with the black crest was decent.

I wasn't a fan of the sandy coloured kit though.

Heardy

I’d love adidas to do us a kit with the trefoil logo and go with a retro adidas originals style design.

Nike have done a PSG kit with the Jordan logo so maybe it could happen.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’d love adidas to do us a kit with the trefoil logo and go with a retro adidas originals style design.

Would be sweet. With the retro ends on the sleeves like the new Arse one has.

GledTheRed

Please do. The stitching on the adidas / trefoil will be the giveaway I reckon. On your original adidas one is this foam rather than stitched?
It's stitched mated as is the badge, Sharp is foam.

I did a compare and contrast and the snide looked decent tbh.

GledTheRed

Forgot to mention my home 1990 original from Adidas is re produced, not actually from 1990.

A few years ago Adidas reproduced our old classics, i got mine on sale for about 25 quid.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
As in the season that’s just finished? I thought the home kit with the black crest was decent.

I wasn't a fan of the sandy coloured kit though.
This season hasn’t finished? I’m talking about the red to black gradient. This seasons kit is very nice.

decorativeed

Have you bought one? I always worry the quality of the knock offs will be shite. Bought a retro Dutch one off eBay and it was atrocious.
I've tried a few over the years and they've just gone straight back on ebay after trying them on. They get difficult things like the collar and the fabric print perfect, but the placement of the logos is too far apart so that they are practically in your armpit and the shirt always fits like a bin liner. They mess up the most simple of things that even a £3 Primark T-shirt can master.

DannyDee

On a different note, but along the same lines. I was surprised Adidas did a Palace collab on Juventus Jersey last year. I wondered if they were entertaining doing that with us, as we are their most prominent English team. Although Arsenal might make more sense due to Palace really being a London brand.

I would love to see the trefoil logo on one of ours.

decorativeed

Am I the only one that find this ugly?
The paint look is really good and creative, but the color scheme is the problem ruining it.

:nervous: The Twitter name is cringy #stron9er ..the hell.
No, you're not. I don't really like these paint stroke stripes adidas have gone with this season, but this is a particularly bad use of them.

Phil

Adidas chucking texture patterns on all our shirts for some reason

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
In our 99 season, was the kit in the champions league final the kit from the following year (2000?).. cant remember and its bugging me. I know it was different, but why and which one was more classic?

Also hi I didnt come on here for like 10 years, cant believe its still going.

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

Are Adidas doing everything possible to make every kit ugly? Who’s the dumbass shirt designer over there.