New Kits 23/24

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Where can you buy this kind of merch? That McT hoodie is slick.

GwilDor

So this United side has made me want to get our jersey again for next year, the first time since SAF retired. I actually wanted Pogba/Zlatan white jersey that season but for some reason was never inspired enough to get them.

I'm debating between Mason and Bruno, both I have to wait till very late to confirm their shirt numbers. Btw I wonder who is the most popular choice right now in the squad? Long gone those days when Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo or Rooney were the obvious choices.
I’ve gotten a couple in the meantime, but mostly without print. I have this weird superstition after getting the following names printed:
Fletcher : got diagnosed with ulcerous colitis the same season
Rooney: bought at start of the season he started flirting with Chelsea. Almost burned that one.
Januzaj: Following his breakthrough. I’ll take the blame for him not fulfilling his potential...

if i had to pick, i’d go with Greenwood, Bruno or Rashy.
Greenwood has the highest potential of homegrowns imo, while Bruno has the chance to become this era’s Cantona. I’d probably opt for Rashy, as he’s already at a high level and has showed to be a proper good guy.
I wouldn’t buy the bus seat though, if that turns out to be true :rolleyes:

Steven7290

I’ve gotten a couple in the meantime, but mostly without print. I have this weird superstition after getting the following names printed:
Rooney: bought at start of the season he started flirting with Chelsea. Almost burned that one.
Januzaj: Following his breakthrough. I’ll take the blame for him not fulfilling his potential...

Greenwood has the highest potential of homegrowns imo, while Bruno has the chance to become this era’s Cantona. I’d probably opt for Rashy, as he’s already at a high level and has showed to be a proper good guy.
yikes, some disastrous record you got there.

Rasher is a weird one to explain. I admire him as a person and value him very much as a United player, however in any special aspects ie Bruno with his instant leadership quality and absurd numbers for a midfielder, or Mason as such a unique young talent I havent seen much around, that extra something that tickles my belly everytime I watched play the way CR,MBappe and even our own Martial when the first broke onto the scene.

I reckon Mata possibly leaves and hands that 8 to Bruno, and most hopefully we get Sancho, he gets 7 and Mason 11.

EDIT: P/S I think for the common good you should sacrifice and never get another players shirt, or with your luck any United shirt at all. Thanks.

GwilDor

[...]
EDIT: P/S I think for the common good you should sacrifice and never get another players shirt, or with your luck any United shirt at all. Thanks.[...]
Yeah, thats what i figured too. Getting any more shirts would be massively selfish of me.

MadMike

When are they revealing our kit? It's last home game of the season tonight. Slackers

The Irish Connection

I’m the same, worse actually, I got Jones when he first signed :houllier: Falcao and Sanchez:lol::houllier:
I’m terrified of getting another name, but I’m very tempted by Greenwood.
In fairness I had vidic on the black 08 jersey.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I am partial to a sash. Another pic of Southampton's new kit. I love it. Palace's third kit was absolutely gorgeous.

Looking forward to Leeds United's home kit. They've had some beauties in recent times.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Arse shirt is very nice

I wasn't sure about the chevrons when I first saw it leaked, but they've definitely grown on me. Probably going to end up buying this one as well

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Arsenal always have nice shirts.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Just noticed I share Ward-Prowse's harline. I have a newly found affinity with him.

I like sashes on kits too, don't know why but want to say it might look better the other way, left shoulder to right hip/waist. Peru is that way I think. Not sure if I'm reading too deeply into it but imagine the inspiration behind sash kits are a bag or even a gun being carried on a strap and having it on the right hip/waist makes more sense to me in that regard seeing as most people are right-handed. I even say that as a lefty.

Looks like they have gone that way for the third kit. I like it.

decorativeed

I am partial to a sash. Another pic of Southampton's new kit. I love it. Palace's third kit was absolutely gorgeous.

Looking forward to Leeds United's home kit. They've had some beauties in recent times.
I think all of the underarmour kits for Southampton have been dreadful. How hard is it to do a striped kit or a sash without it looking awful? There's always unnecessary fussiness in the collars and far too much black.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I think all of the underarmour kits for Southampton have been dreadful. How hard is it to do a striped kit or a sash without it looking awful? There's always unnecessary fussiness in the collars and far too much black.
Tell me what you really think. No, seriously, I think it's quite nice.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

GwilDor

I’m the same, worse actually, I got Jones when he first signed :houllier: Falcao and Sanchez:lol::houllier:
I’m terrified of getting another name, but I’m very tempted by Greenwood.
In fairness I had vidic on the black 08 jersey.
Haha, yours is pretty shit too. But the Vidic saves your record. Forgot that i have the blue/black striped shirt with Cleverley on too, even more crap to the pile. Not getting a named shirt ever again :lol: