New Kits 23/24

Skåre Willoch

That AC Milan one is class. The fact that Ibra is a part of the campaign surely means he's staying for another season as well?

Wolves is straight up ugly. Could've been better with only one color on the arms, but even then it would be bad. And I know we complain a lot about the Chevrolet logo, but it could be a lot worse!

Rolaholic

Looks like the exact same template for the blue away kit during Mourinho's first season :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I’m sorry but United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, spurs, all of there new kits are just horrid!

Wtf is all these weird and ugly patterns? Genuinely shocked at how each one is just terrible.

Milan new kit looks class though....

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
The United kit is grand. Not great, not terrible, its fine.

I thought we were done with Chevrolet this season though? Feck sake

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's the one :lol:

Basically a rehash
Does seem that way doesn't it!

Oh well I quite liked it, it could definitely be worse. Thank god it wasn't like the leaks that came before that!

decorativeed

Does seem that way doesn't it!

Oh well I quite liked it, it could definitely be worse. Thank god it wasn't like the leaks that came before that!
Yeah, it definitely could be worse. I think the trouble with it is how bland and safe it is. The texture and colours are half-arsed, from a couple of metres away, it's as plain as can be, and I'm sick of every new shirt having a red collar. Under Nike and Umbro - and Adidas before them - we had white or black collars for a nice bit of contrast (2007-09 home kit being the one exception), and it was always a distinctive feature of the shirts. Now year after year, it's basically a red crew-neck.

AFC NimbleThumb

Looks like the exact same template for the blue away kit during Mourinho's first season :lol:
Adidas are taking the piss out of us.

We should have a clause akin to their Champions League one; 2 sh*t kits on the bounce & it’s a 30% increase!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When you have to have the same colour, Adidas, and that Chevrolet logo on, there's not a billion things you can do design wise.

So the new one is reasonable I suppose.

Will be cautious about a shirt this season, having wellied £80 on a Maguire shirt and worn it to games not even twice.
They bungled the lettering outside the ground, meaning I had to send it back, making for an all time low record of ONE wear!!

Tiber

Adidas are taking the piss out of us.

We should have a clause akin to their Champions League one; 2 sh*t kits on the bounce & it’s a 30% increase!
people cried out for Adidas for years, but its been mostly drivel

decorativeed

at least it doesnt have a random black space behind the badge this time.
Random, as in the shape of the 1999 Champions League final crest? I liked that, it was a nice touch - a nod to the past with a bit of something new. This one is just not going to be very memorable for its design.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
people cried out for Adidas for years, but its been mostly drivel
Starting to think Adidas was the real curse after all.

Switch back to Nike and we will be champions again :drool:

Gopher Brown

I’m sorry but United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, spurs, all of there new kits are just horrid!

Wtf is all these weird and ugly patterns? Genuinely shocked at how each one is just terrible.

Milan new kit looks class though....
When teams have 3 new kits (plus GK kits) per season they need to make them a bit whacky so that people will see them as something new to buy.

In my opinion, the plainer the kit the better, but you can’t have plain kits year after year or nobody will buy them.

fergosaurus

The back being longer than the front ruins it for me. I ordered a copy from China a couple of weeks ago so hoping it's not like that, I didn't notice it on the pics at least. It will look fine tucked in on the players.

izec

Looks like a pyjama. Terrible.

Adidas started well with us, but they are getting worse, especially if they include some pattern. It always looks cheap. I prefer Nike so far overall, since the last 3 years weren't good from Adidas.

sugar_kane

I seem to be in the minority but I really like this kit and will buy it.

It reminds me a bit of the blue kit from 93 (albeit significantly toned down)

Renegade

The back being longer than the front ruins it for me. I ordered a copy from China a couple of weeks ago so hoping it's not like that, I didn't notice it on the pics at least. It will look fine tucked in on the players.
No player does this haha.