New Kits 23/24

izec

Adidas have been atrocious this year. I only like Juve's kit

Nike hit and miss, but some nice ones. Atletico and i really dig the Spurs one as well.

Red Foxx

I like both inter kits :nervous:

I’m fed up of the plain look with every teams looking the same, bring back the mad styling
home inter kit looks like some 90s away kit
agreed. I like the Inter kit and would like to see some more daring kits in the prem

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
This emphasises how shit Chevrolet looks on our shirts!! This looks so much sharper being a single colour.

Not normally a huge fan of the monochrome club badges but it looks great in designs like this.
I've never understood why Chevrolet keep the shitty gold colouring on their logo on every kit of yours. I think it'd look much better even if the logo was fully white

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Shite that. Think you have a pink one coming too right? That looked smarter.
Really didn’t like the look of this from the leak but it could grow on me. Way too much white for my liking. And I can’t wrap my head around the pink kit, if our home kit clashes when we’re playing away then surely a pink one does too?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Just seen an ad for the Manchester City store, sale on their new away kit :lol:
A fecking sale before it’s even had chance to actually go on sale

Gopher Brown

This emphasises how shit Chevrolet looks on our shirts!! This looks so much sharper being a single colour.

Not normally a huge fan of the monochrome club badges but it looks great in designs like this.
Just to remind you that Chevrolet are paying £65m a year for the pleasure. Half of that roughly amounts to the wages we paid this season for Jesse Lingard, Phil Jones, Lee Grant, Alexis’ loan wage and Eric Bailly. So, without that logo, we’d be screwed, or something like that.

Riz

Really didn’t like the look of this from the leak but it could grow on me. Way too much white for my liking. And I can’t wrap my head around the pink kit, if our home kit clashes when we’re playing away then surely a pink one does too?
Yeh good point, just checked and you wore white against us at Old Trafford but you’re home kit vs Spurs at their ground. So must’ve been avoiding the red clashing, wonder if that will change with the heavy white on this one maybe? For example could certainly see you wearing pink vs Spurs or Leeds now. Fulham too if they go up tonight.

Riz

Our home kit has just been announced on Instagram. Looks awful.

stu_1992

Honestly I quite like the new kit. Take away the shite Adidas stripes on the shoulders and it would be our slickest shirt in ages. I'm delighted to be rid of that black crest from last year's shirt. Never looked right.

Havak

Pokemon master
I quite like it really.

I haven't bought one for a while, but I reckon I'm going to get this one. Also just became an uncle this year so the nephews Christmas present is going to be this kit. Got to bring him up proper.

It'll be worth it just for a photo together.

Castia

On my way to the adidas store to pick it up. Do I have the balls to get Sancho 7?

Jules_T

Looks like a t-shirt rather than a United kit. Needs some definition for the collar. Disappointed

Newton

Only seems to be available with cup printing, and weirdly, premier league arm badges. Anyone know when they’ll update it so you can get premier league names/numbers and/or champions league badges?

Castia

Only seems to be available with cup printing, and weirdly, premier league arm badges. Anyone know when they’ll update it so you can get premier league names/numbers and/or champions league badges?
Just got mine with champions league printing and champions league badge from the adidas store

I didn’t see any pl printing in store though

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I really like it to be honest. Chevy logo isn’t ideal but it goes with other gold bits in the design and with the badge obviously.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Yeh good point, just checked and you wore white against us at Old Trafford but you’re home kit vs Spurs at their ground. So must’ve been avoiding the red clashing, wonder if that will change with the heavy white on this one maybe? For example could certainly see you wearing pink vs Spurs or Leeds now. Fulham too if they go up tonight.
We have just been weird with our kits last season, Everton, Leicester and Chelsea away we wore white for some reason. I can see your point, just seems a poor choice and I can see us wearing a third kit more often.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We have just been weird with our kits last season, Everton, Leicester and Chelsea away we wore white for some reason. I can see your point, just seems a poor choice and I can see us wearing a third kit more often.
Pretty sure in your contract it'lll say you have to wear the away kit a minimum number of times, most clubs have that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On my way to the adidas store to pick it up. Do I have the balls to get Sancho 7?
I seem to remember some United megastore rule about only curent players, although maybe it went to greats too, as Cantona was allowed I think.
Maybe it's different at adidas store?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm always intrigued by how black might affect performance. Certainly playing 5-a-side, I find it harder to pick out those wearing darker colours.

Stick with Sanchez 7 and then if he comes get the old permanent marker out :smirk:
Sanchez, who never played as Sanchez for us...being Alexis :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It looks a lot clearer and better on the email they sent out, featuring Bruno.

If anyone more tech than me can post it?

El Zoido

Let me guess everyone hates it.

We then wear it, "ah it looks class man"

Rinse and repeat every year.
Well usually it’s that people don’t like it when they see leaked pictures of it hanging up on a rack in a warehouse, or thrown over someone’s bed. Then they like it when they see it modelled by the players in a promo shoot. This time people don’t even like it in professional images, though it’s true it may look better in a game.