Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Someone link West Ham's reveal.

Lets never sign Rice, yeah.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I’d happily pay 25% more for a shirt without a sponsor.

The only football shirts I’ve bought in the past five years have been either international or training. Feck being a walking billboard for some shitty gambling company.
Sporting do this to here in Portugal. I always buy the home kit without the sponsor. It looks so much more beautiful.

United kit without the oversized chevy logo would look gorgeous IMO.

SportingCP96

Supports
That's nice. I remember ye had a lovely half and half white and green jersey a couple of years back. I wanted it badly but could never buy it anywhere.

This one? This is our jersey we use in the Taca de Portugal (Portuguese FA Cup). It is probably my favorite one every year.

SportingCP96

Supports
That's the one :drool:
Ya I figured and this season we have the throwback Sporting crest on it which makes it even better IMO:drool: I can send you the link if ya want since you said you were looking for it a while back?

ChrisNelson

No, it isn’t
I saw an article about it that said something about 'not all is at it seems'. And conveniently it is not yet for sale on their website.

We all know what Paddy Power are like for publicity, I'd be staggered if that is a final kit choice, it will turn out to be good marketing for them but there's no way they're wearing effectively a sash on their kit this season!

::sonny::

I saw an article about it that said something about 'not all is at it seems'. And conveniently it is not yet for sale on their website.

We all know what Paddy Power are like for publicity, I'd be staggered if that is a final kit choice, it will turn out to be good marketing for them but there's no way they're wearing effectively a sash on their kit this season!
Viral marketing for Paddy Power

Huddersfield instead looking like a fool by accepting this

Copa Mundial

From the Beeb

FA regulations clearly state that a playing kit is only permitted to have "one single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt".

Definitely a PP marketing stunt.

Castia

Glad these cnuts got relegated.

Absolute disgrace that.

I don’t give a shit about Huddersfield but that really annoys me, they must have really needed the money to agree to that.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Of course the Huddersfield sponsorship jersey is fake. There are sizing limitations for sponsors as per PL rules. Just another genius marketing stunt. No doubt real one is of correct sizing.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Of course the Huddersfield sponsorship jersey is fake. There are sizing limitations for sponsors as per PL rules. Just another genius marketing stunt. No doubt real one is of correct sizing.
There not in the PL anymore, maybe the football league has different rules.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ya sorry, wrong to say PL. but it carries across the entire EFL - so it's prob a rule from the FA.
Yeah, i can't recall any other teams having such big daft sponsors.

We should be thankfull for this rule, otherwise the chevy logo would cover our entire shirt.

Nick7

Ya I figured and this season we have the throwback Sporting crest on it which makes it even better IMO:drool: I can send you the link if ya want since you said you were looking for it a while back?
Yeah I think the one I wanted was a couple years back, but that one with the classic crest is even better. Do send me a link. Might get it later in the summer.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yeah I think the one I wanted was a couple years back, but that one with the classic crest is even better. Do send me a link. Might get it later in the summer.
They change every season. This year they went with a vintage throwback inspired kit. I wish we would go back to the old crest as I like it a lot more then the modern one:lol:

https://lojaverde.sporting.pt/en/equipments/match-equipment/stromp-jersey-19-20

Thats the link to the Jersey and English version of the shop.

SportingCP96

Supports
Home kit
sponsor ruins it.

Sponsor does ruin it BUT I love the gold on black on black. The black shorts and socks make the kit as a whole look nice.

Your sponsor last season was a lot easier on the eye.

Hubal

These West Ham no sponsor kits are being sold as kids version, because they can't include any brands connected to gambling, alcohol, etc. Still, the sizing is basically the same so it's great for the fans. This season Man United home kit without the Chevy monstrosity could be absolutely majestic, I would buy one as we speak

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Same template as our blue jersey last season. Absolutely hate that template.
That blue kit we had last season was class?! Plus, it had a crew neck so diff style

Nick7

That blue kit we had last season was class?! Plus, it had a crew neck so diff style
It's the Tiro 19 teamwear template from adidas, loads of teams have it this season. The little circles and graphic are absolutely horrible in my opinion. Along with us, Juve, Bayern, and Real also had that jersey last season. Collar is the only difference, probably because for ours, along with the above mentioned teams, they used Parlay for the material.

::sonny::

Kits are important, most of the clubs seems are not too much interested

They don’t give the job to a stylist to create it, but probably it’s all delegated to some trainee guy who works at adidas/nike with an internship