New Kits 23/24

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
That City third kit looks ace I must admit. Looks like it's got a bunch of amoebas on it.

RUCK4444

New zebra kit looks good on Beckham
Beckham could make anything look good though...

Funny this, I reckon the club have asked him to big up this third kit to take a bit of the negative coverage away from it, it’s been panned by fans big time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Beckham could make anything look good though...

Funny this, I reckon the club have asked him to big up this third kit to take a bit of the negative coverage away from it, it’s been panned by fans big time.
I agree. But more likely adidas than the club.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nah it still looks hideous as a shirt. How many times do we need to wear the shirt? Can't we do something like what Sir Alex did in the 90's with that grey atrocity we had? Use a different kit on purpose? Like this is laughably bad

greendevil

Anyone who buys that kit for themselves or for kids is an idiot. Has nothing to do with the clubs history and just another marketing ploy. Its horrendous and just another way of embarrassing ourselves which we've become fairly good at over the years unfortunately

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's not as bad as the first "leaks" made it look to be honest.

I'm glad they haven't done matching pattern shorts too, that would have been horrendous. Was hoping they'd choose black but white doesn't look too bad.

For once the sponsors on the shirt actually improve it :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They are wearing it with white shorts and socks according to the M.E.N. The stripey shorts and socks are supposedly for the general public to buy. I can cope with the shirt being striped not all the kit.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They are wearing it with white shorts and socks according to the M.E.N. The stripey shorts and socks are supposedly for the general public to buy. I can cope with the shirt being striped not all the kit.
Bit better at least.

Santos J

Not quite as bad then, with the shorts it was horrific :lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
That new 3rd kit is truly awful. By far the worst we've had.
100%. Nothing more that can be said really.

Its the opposite of mint. If someone asks you what's the opposite of mint, you just get a picture of this kit and show them. No words needed.

Lynty

I hated the leaks.

Don't mind the final thing if the shorts are going to be a solid colour.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The desperation to get people to buy it. This is basically spin for: 'Just buy the shirt forget the shorts.' :rolleyes:

Shirt is fine and the kit is decent with solid colored shorts. I was dreading striped shorts.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just give it a big backlash on social media and they probably will wear it less often